All things Dundee FC

Honestly at this point I'd rather we played McDaid opposite McMullan than Gowser. At least we'd at least resemble some kind of shape in a 4-4-2, not to mention having some bloody pace in our team for once.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

When he came on, I thought here's your chance McDaid, it's last chance saloon, do something, beat a fullback, anything, but no, he fannied around and played square passes.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

12 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

When he came on, I thought here's your chance McDaid, it's last chance saloon, do something, beat a fullback, anything, but no, he fannied around and played square passes.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

And that's why I switched off. 8)

25 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

You’re never winning f**k all ever again with daft Yanks and Diddy after Diddy management teams 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂

Nice double negative there. 

Old Twat is an oddball 
An absolute gammon. Also, I've no idea why he's trying to imply the sort of rivalry where Saints winning something is relevant. Half of us (Inc me) probably didn't realise they were in a final on Sunday. Daft old c**t should stick to furiously chugging over statues and poppies tbh.

On 25/02/2021 at 20:09, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Arrived today, good quality.

thumbnail_20210225_200301.thumb.jpg.7780ca1fb1962c5cd3929ee12244e81e.jpg

Thank you.

Shame this was only a one-off. Checked Dunottar but their version is all out of proportion and doesn't have the ASICS logo, just looks weird.

AirBrush_20200221024418__26262.1583044075.jpg?c=1