All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

DIPtVP4XcAEH5sG.jpg.14893b50292e3c60faa6a0bf1b962670.jpg

"Listen, lads. Don't tell anybody but I'm about to embark on one of the funniest things you'll see in Scottish football. I can't disclose much more but, Derry Rhumba." 

20210226_095204.jpg.1e1b1d65706fb184207ddd9e675ddfa3.jpg

Welcome to Dens, Neil. 

1st photo of the manager and his assistant, well done Dele 👏👏

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yet more points dropped by the Neilson clown, shame we're too shite to do anything about it.

Sadly I would have to agree Biggie, not looking too good at the moment, 4 games now in just 10 days.

• 27/02  Morton  (a)
  • 02/03  Inverness CT  (h) 
  • 06/03  Hearts  (a)
  • 09/03  Dunfermline  (a)

James McPake's final games as our manager I guess/hope, unless of course some biblical turnaround in our form occurs imho.  

Prove us all so wrong though and deliver 12 points, mainly due to the fact these opposition teams are, after all sh1te. 

Blind faith my arse, McPake out asap, thank you.   

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yet more points dropped by the Neilson clown, shame we're too shite to do anything about it.

Yep, it's beyond frustrating. Should be happy thinking we can make a fight of the title, instead we're lucky Caley didn't knock us down to 6th. You tell me there's not a problem, Nelms.

We can confirm that our latest round of testing for Covid-19 returned one positive test. As a result the individual is now isolating as well as another who is isolating as a close contact. We are cooperating fully with the appropriate authorities.

Kerr and Fontaine were both in my work this week 😮

Four posts into the Morton - Dundee thread JonnyDun  talked about "This divisions roaster poster club". 

As the last few pages on here have shown only too well, he hit the nail smack on the head. 

Nice one, JohnBoy!! 👍😁

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Four posts into the Morton - Dundee thread JonnyDun  talked about "This divisions roaster poster club". 

As the last few pages on here have shown only too well, he hit the nail smack on the head. 

Nice one, JohnBoy!! 👍😁

You missed the 'h' Rudolp.

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

We can confirm that our latest round of testing for Covid-19 returned one positive test. As a result the individual is now isolating as well as another who is isolating as a close contact. We are cooperating fully with the appropriate authorities.

Kerr and Fontaine were both in my work this week 😮

Is it possible for the manager to be a contact of a player?? Not wishing COVID on anyone, just asking....

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Where you hearing this Ross?

His Mrs posted a story on Instagram that she is isolating. He may not be the one with COVID right enough, could be the close contact but regardless, it looks as though he’s isolating.