All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Same, whatever is going on here is profoundly stupid and pointless, though it's been pretty funny I must say.

Imagine if Lennon actually got the job now, the mad lad.

I think we can safely say he won't be uniting the fans. :lol:

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He literally admitted he threatened to have someone slit her throat with a knife in the papers at the time, m8.

Zero idea why so many Dundee fans are trying to defend Lennon. Bizarre. 

if he’d admitted in a court of law that he chased his mrs with a knife I doubt he’d be wandering about outside jail nevermind in a job 

the only defence I gave is that I’ll not trust a rag from Bolton and “Kim’s well paid exclusive”

I agree he is a bit of a c**t but the guy was getting bullets sent to his door forgive me if I’m gonna give him a bit of slack over a he said she said article

20 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Could people stop talking about Neil Lennon and just let Ludo and 92 rip each others throats out please. 

Thank you. 

lets go start GIF

Ludo would get folded like a deck chair and used as my new seat in the Derry. The only worry is a chiseled rook from his chess set being used as an unexpected weapon.

Thank you.

Guy’s, guy’s guy’s. Wtf’s going on? We’re 1 big happy family on here until 2pm on a Saturday when McPake names his team and we’re pish for the resulting 90 minutes and we’re looking for blood!

Thon guy Lennon would cause bather in an empty hoose by the look of things!! 😂😂

21 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Guy’s, guy’s guy’s. Wtf’s going on? We’re 1 big happy family on here until 2pm on a Saturday when McPake names his team and we’re pish for the resulting 90 minutes and we’re looking for blood!

We have never been one big happy family on here. Always extreme views in either direction, we all want what's best for the club, but different ideas of how to achieve this.

I took things a bit personally earlier and handled it poorly, over something fairly trivial. Last on the current subject from me.

26 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We have never been one big happy family on here. Always extreme views in either direction, we all want what's best for the club, but different ideas of how to achieve this.

I took things a bit personally earlier and handled it poorly, over something fairly trivial. Last on the current subject from me.

Far too bloody reasonable. Boooooo.

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Lennon I wouldn't mind in charge of us. Better than what we have. Has been around and presume would have plenty contacts . Plus a ginger so an added bonus 

46 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Lennon I wouldn't mind in charge of us. Better than what we have. Has been around and presume would have plenty contacts . Plus a ginger so an added bonus 

I wouldn't necessarily be happy with him but someone of his calibre would be excellent which is why we won't get him or anybody like him.  Well, we might get a ginger t.b.f.

People can fight and disagree about all things dundee which isn't a bad thing its good to have different opinions,at the end of the day however we all want the best for our club.

One thing we can all agree on is that we fucking hate the dab wanks.