All things Dundee FC

Starting today we have Hamilton and Kerr - substantial parts to our years of failure.

Looks like McGowan is being played out wide again unless he's behind the strikers which would make no sense against QoS with their threat outwide.

If it's a 4 4 2 with McGowan out wide then it shows the continuous nature of McPakes inability to learn as a manager.

Win, lose or draw McPake should be out the door at 16 45. We may well get away with it today, but his shocking tactics will take us nowhere in the near future.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Needs gone now, with a new manager to settle in for promotion push next season. We are not going up this year.

No more ifs, buts or excuses. He needs removed now, an absolute mile out of his depth. One things for certain, fans in the ground today, and his arse would be out the door at 5pm.

McPake is the worst manager in my lifetime.  

I've never been so scunnered supporting this shite.  If he had anything about him he'd hold his hands up and admit he was out his depth.  A good manager could get something out this team easily.  

The 1st half fucked us. Done up like a kipper by a fraud of a manager leaving us with far too much to do in the 2nd half.  

Who would’ve thought playing Charlie bang in the middle of the park would’ve seen you dominate the 2nd half. Out of curiosity did Hamilton make a save all game again? 

He’s got to get punted now but it won’t happen. 

f**k this.  I’m away to treat myself to a fish supper, couple of fritters and a couple of beers to get over this pish! RAGING 😂

Gubbed at home by Southern minnows, Queen of the South.

As depressing as that is, it's not unexpected in the slightest. We have a manager that has the IQ of the slab of beef that lies in the window of Scott Brothers Butchers. Infact, the slab of beef could be fed to the players and spread more morale pre match than McPakes gormless voice. Is it any wonder we shite the bed within sixty seconds.

McPake was speaking in the Tele midweek about Sow coming back into the form that earned him a one million pound move from Hearts. Sow played today like he smoked a million reefers last night. I've seen more movement in a piece of roadkill. His goal return has been okay but let's not pretend hes anything but a decent yet hugely limited football player.

McGowan has to stop being a first choice week in week out. I respect he's given us alot over the years but his legs are beginning to deteriorate quicker than the hair that covers his police lamping skull.

Jack Hamilton needed replaced pretty much within the first season he was here. Instead we've decided to stick by the moron pundit McCanns signing through the three year contract that was dished out. McPake seems to think he can turn a goalkeeper into a good player when he can't even do that with players that play in his own position.

Cammy Kerr has the footballing ability of a lentil. Absolutely shocking that he's a professional player. Nothing new so it can only fall on the managers shoulders for playing him.

I'm sick to death of this club at the minute. Nelms you supersize meal wolfing, American twit - you're an absolute bufoon. From McCann to McIntyre to the SFA email scandal to McPake. Either wisen up and sack McPake tonight or pack your bags and f**k off over the North Atlantic.

We're letting the kilt wearing, accent murdering, uppity capital arseholes romp to the league with a substandard team. Nelms has backed his horse and I'm afraid we'd of been better off appointing Seabiscuit.

Shite man.

Thank you.

He has had plenty opportunity to sort out our centre half situation, brings in a young guy from Spurs, who is clearly good enough, then doesn't play him.

Madness, especially with him being a centre half himself.

Same with the Goalkeeper and left mid positions, don't get me wrong it's lovely having all these attacking options but not when 4/5 are shite.

3 minutes ago, The Derry said:

McPake is the worst manager in my lifetime.  

I've never been so scunnered supporting this shite.  If he had anything about him he'd hold his hands up and admit he was out his depth.  A good manager could get something out this team easily.  

Agree with this 100%. A decent manager could still turn this around. 

A half decent manager would straight away replace Legzdins for Hamilton, Walcott for Ashcroft, Mullen for McGowan and Afolabi for Sow and play 4-4-fuckin 2 and that’s with Mullen and Afolabi being nowhere near good enough 🙈

We’re fucked. 

Edited by Yenitit