All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Chances are he’ll stifle the growth of Robertson,Moore and Anderson , it’s a no from me

If he can do the McGhee role well then it's a no brainer for me. I've never seen him play before though so have no idea.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If he can do the McGhee role well then it's a no brainer for me. I've never seen him play before though so have no idea.

Not given anyone else a chance in that role, I don’t think anyway 

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'd have him in all honesty.

Who Knows Idk GIF

@bunglebonce, @Staggie_93. Any of you boys got any opinion on young Ewan Henderson? 

ETA : I'd have him in a heartbeat too if he can play CM, is disciplined and can move about that area of the park quicker than an iyl rig. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

NDD may well be the worst poster I've ever came across, but f**k me if this isn't the worst post I've ever read on a football forum:

I’ve seen that doing the rounds. Has to be a wind up. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s 1 of the 2 Celtic fuds from last week tbh. 

18 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

@bunglebonce, @Staggie_93. Any of you boys got any opinion on young Ewan Henderson? 

ETA : I'd have him in a heartbeat too if he can play CM, is disciplined and can move about that area of the park quicker than an iyl rig. 

Played CM for us on the few occasions he did play. Looked neat and tidy on the ball, but the few times he did play he looked to be going through the motions and didn’t make a huge impact. 

I’m very much against taking this young lad on loan. Like some others have said we are completely undermining our own youngsters. As if this guy is going to make the difference. McPake needs told he needs to pish with the other 57 Cocks he has signed ffs.