All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

James McPake to be hopefully offered a position within the development/academy hierarchy. 

Preferable in the current climate to have a P60 sent in April than a P45 in February, imho.

Personally, I'd prefer he left the club. 

Whilst the recent signings have been refreshing, decent alternative managers are currently available. This situation will not last for long.

Regards 

8 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Personally I don’t particularly care how good or bad a defenders final ball is , can he defend is he quick, can he jump, an added bonus is a decent cross but priority is defensive duties 

Any outfield player should first and foremost be judged on their technique and ability to control a pass and play a pass. Cammy Kerr severely lacks in these areas for someone with so many games and that's precisely why he shouldn't be on the park. I couldn't care less if he can run at speed and tackle a boy. I can supply an endless line of boys in Sunday League who are looking for a game and can do that at ease. 

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

James Horsfield, now playing for Wrexham in the Vanarama diddy league.

Thanks, kinda 😂

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Up there as one of the worst RBs I've ever watched.

Oh, he was dreadful. McIntyre at his best. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

This will be the first deadline day in about 5 that doesn't end in crushing disappointment as we get shafted for our best player in some way or another. So that's a plus.

Please don't jinx it, Ludo.

17 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Regan Hendry who missed yesterday's game against us would be ideal. Cheeky wee PCA. They'd never let him go until his deal was up, but there's not much better out there and I reckon down the line he'll be worth a penny or two.

Lewis Vaughan is another, if he's finally over his injury hell.

Getting our best players pinched by Hearts Dunfermline and Dundee for next to feck all is a regular source of frustration. Our board have never been able to make money from players - give away fees, no sell on clauses, no appearance agreements. There's Birmingham offering £3 million for Nisbet that we didnt get a pandrop for.

Tho maybe  after decades of ineptitude and getting a few bob for Bowie from Fulham theyve learned and made selling to English clubs a policy - one can but dream

Edited by Raith_Raver

On 30/01/2021 at 18:31, embow said:

"Falkirkesque" in its breathtaking self entitlement!🥴 Next thing is you'll be saying that this is a shit league because any that you're not scooshing has to be so.🤫

Do you want to have another go at that?