All things Dundee FC

20 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Doubt we'll see McDaid in dark blue again. Bit more sympathetic than Dele, thought McDaid had a few good games for us and has been the only player (until Charlie) to win player of the month under McPake. Just wasn't consistent enough for a team expecting to win the majority of games at this level. Think he'll do well for Partick.

Yeah. Thanks for offloading your shite to us. But with that numpty McCall, no surprise. 

Can't complain too much about the centre backs, it's clear we're down to the bare bones.

You don't bring in a january signing to be sitting on the bench either so I expect Malachi to provide. I'm alot happier with Fisher at the back than Forster. If he has a poor game then it's part of his development rather than being a total carthorse. But I'd suggest he simply can't be worse than Forster.

Moore is McPakes decision today, so I'll see how the game goes. Throwing him in ahead of Robertson, Anderson and McGowan in the middle would suggest he can give something. 

He will definitely not be as bad as Kerr in there so we're ahead of where we ended last weeks game already.

Cummings and Mullen to come on later in the game. Can see us winning if we keep the back door shut long enough.

C'mon the Dees.

Thank you.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Unfortunately not.

He's just been given a January war chest. They won't punt him 1 game later.

The subbies, fuckin hell. Ok if Byrne is injured, if he isn’t then how the f**k can Moore and Gowser still be on the park.

The keeper who doesn’t use his arms 😡 

Playing a young boy nowhere near be ready. 

Playing a midfielder who has for some bizarre reason jumped in front of Anderson and Robertson. 

FFS Dundee give yourself a chance with a proper manager. 

I'm not going to complain about the defence today cause clearly he had no alternative.

Moore has turned out to be a poor call. 

Awful substitutes and if McDaid had performed as McGowan has out wide in the last two games he'd be getting pelters.

Well deserved win for Raith.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm not going to complain about the defence today cause clearly he had no alternative.

Awful substitutes and if McDaid had performed as McGowan has out wide in the last two games he'd be getting pelters.

Thank you.

McGowan has been completely SHITE. AGAIN.

4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

If Arbroath’s regarded as a hard place to go, today was always going to be a doing. 

I'd even argue about the defence. Elliot in the middle and Cammy at full back.

Can't be too harsh on Fisher but he was marking Benedictus.

What have Robertson and Anderson got to do?

McGowan - shite. Moore - not ready. 

Only Fagan Walcott comes out with any credit.

Yet another McPake masterclass, did MacDonald have a single save to make the whole game? What was the game plan McPake? Chuck loads of strikers on and hope for the best? Seriously we could have Ronaldo in midfield and we'd still be mid table with this imposter in charge. Totally fucking sick of it.

Thank you.