All things Dundee FC

Yeah - its a cracker of a name.  OK tell you what, we'll see your Malachi Fagan-Walcott, and we'll raise you our Nortei Nortey! [emoji57]

[emoji23] that’s brilliant - in an English accent it sounds straight out of a carry on film.

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Kevin McDonald deal is seemingly being "pursued very aggressively."

I'm actually beginning to shit myself about all this, tbh. 

That signing would top the lot imo

4 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

That signing would top the lot imo

I can't see it happening, I'd be over the moon if it does though. Would maybe let Fin go out on loan and get experience. 

He's dug his heels in that deeply at Craven Cottage he's part of the foundations now. :lol:

3 hours ago, K.T said:

Don’t know if it’s with regards to the Ledley rumour. That rumour seems to have come from a dundee fan account as well, so f**k knows.

8EBDD35F-405F-4728-BCC5-16C42E071289.jpeg

Kyle Lafferty is the name going about Twitter.

Doubt we'll see McDaid in dark blue again. Bit more sympathetic than Dele, thought McDaid had a few good games for us and has been the only player (until Charlie) to win player of the month under McPake. Just wasn't consistent enough for a team expecting to win the majority of games at this level. Think he'll do well for Partick.

17 minutes ago, The Master said:

McDaid on loan to Patrick is an odd one, with no sign of League 1 starting again any time soon. 

Don’t know how many years left he has on his contract at Dundee? Or maybe it’s a possibility it’s a loan till if or when the season starts and we can then hopefully sign him on a permanent in the summer