All things Dundee FC

22 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not a priority. IMO.

It is if Cammy Kerr is going to be the answer. 

In all seriousness we need a centre mid pretty badly. McGhee looks like he’s going to be out for a while and relying on one of Robertson or Anderson to be consistent enough for the rest of the season is too much imo.

8 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Apparently we’re still linked with Lafferty. I’d be surprised if we took him and Hearts didn’t. Do we even need him? I’d rather we signed a midfielder instead. If only we still had Dorrans.

Neilson confirmed we wouldn't be moving for Lafferty a few weeks ago. There have been a few opportunities to bring him back since he left and the club haven't taken them, so I suspect something went on behind the scenes before he left.

His scoring record recently isn't that great but he's a big game player and he seems to thrive on being the main man. Quite similar to Cummings in that respect.

45 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Nor does anyone else, including Ledley. It would be an odd one. He's clearly a quality player and he's only 34 but he's basically not played for 2 years since he was released by Derby in January 2019. Out of the game for 10 months then signed for Charlton and played one game before shipping off to Australia. Doesn't seem to have played since Covid hit.

Cheers for that Sandra Brown.

22 hours ago, stu2910 said:

Don’t care if this guys any good, that’s a fantastic name

Yeah - its a cracker of a name.  OK tell you what, we'll see your Malachi Fagan-Walcott, and we'll raise you our Nortei Nortey! 😏