All things Dundee FC

29 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Great signing and even better watch!  I reckon it’s the Rolex Oystersteel and Everose gold GMT-Master II aka the Root Beer.@Bigmouth Strikes Again

Well spotted Shadow, a lovely piece. Exquisite taste from Jason.

the smiths morrissey gif | WiffleGif

Good signing although I'm sure the money would have probably been better spend removing the manager. 

But with the pubs, bookies and tattoo studios shut I'm sure he will be a cracking player.

I hope we lie down to you lot and let you f**k hearts. God speed. X

Just now, 101 said:

Good signing although I'm sure the money would have probably been better spend removing the manager. 

Tbf, like a lot of moves idk if this happens without McPake. Boy has a magnetism to him... that and he did play with Cummings.

Literally can’t wait to see Charles firing them in to Cumdog for the rest of the season, excited about McMullen too tbh. Surely a competent manager would have this group of players comfortably in second and in with a very good shout of going up. Probably start Cammy Kerr up front on Saturday. 

Two excellent signings.

We have a right good squad now which would beable to compete in the top league. We should be capable of winning most games now along with giving the play offs a good shot.

If this was another club you'd be thinking they're throwing the cheque book at it.

Over to you McPake, good luck. I know what I expect.

Thank you.