All things Dundee FC

14 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thought McPake was bad.

Didn't expect my Thursday to begin by listening to this in full while eating scrambled eggs, but I'm not complaining.

12 hours ago, The Master said:

What’s the Gaelic for “pumped”?

Chaidh na h-Arabaich a phumpadh.

Guy on the other forum saying a signing is imminent and his source is reliable. I always forget who's full of shit on that forum as mainly just use it for a rant or not at all but builds excitement up for a bit!

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Guy on the other forum saying a signing is imminent and his source is reliable. I always forget who's full of shit on that forum as mainly just use it for a rant or not at all but builds excitement up for a bit!

Funny, I don't associate that guy as a rumour peddler. Personally think it has some weight to it because of that.

We still don't know how long McGhee will be out for. He's having surgery next week. He needs to isolate for a week before he can be operated on so we won't know until then.

James McPake was also asked if one of his players signed for another club on a PCA would he let them go. He said, 'Jim McIntyre was a fucking moron. Martin Woods has always been pish. Glen Kamara would have played for me every week after he signed that PCA.'  - Maybe he only actually said the last of those 3 sentences, but the sentiment was there as he even repeated it, 'Glen Kamara was the best player at the club, so he'd have played every week.'

2 minutes ago, Ylf said:

jason cummings linked at dens. seen on twitter so could most probably be lot of shite.

It's the tweet from the podcast. Certain it's a wind-up to get Hearts shiting themselves. For the record, I'd do backflips around Downfield if it were true.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

I doubt it would matter for us. Even if the club wasn't still angry at us, Hearts wouldn't loan out a player to a promotion rival.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I doubt it would matter for us. Even if the club wasn't still angry at us, Hearts wouldn't loan out a player to a promotion rival.

It's not that that concerns me. It's the potential of a PCA. Pretty sure Robbie Neilson is more than arrogant enough to be happy enough to get Wighton off his books to whomever as long as he can spend the wages.

Guest Wieghortsnut

Cummings says he wants to stay at Shrewsbury and fight for his place even tho they are away to sign Will Grigg on loan from Sunderland