All things Dundee FC

McDaid is fucking awful. I don’t get why he doesn’t get more hate. I’ve genuinely not seen one decent game, even a decent spell in a game, barely a decent ball. A complete imposter. Plus he looks like a complete dick.

Finlay Robertson has JUST turned 18 ffs.

26 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

He was good away to Ayr last season tbf.

That game springs to mind, he was man of the match that day. Also when he scored a double against Arbroath at home. That's the two that spring to mind within a minute. 

If I was to think more in depth I could pull out times like Dunfermline away on his league debut when he came on at half time and changed the game.

Hes been terrible at wingback right enough, but that's not his position.

Posts like above are why it's hard to read some posts on these platforms - alot of nonsense. These are probably the same people who said Kamara slowed down play.

As I said there are players far worse than him in the squad who deserve alot more questions. On Robertson; he's our third choice central midfielder at the moment, if hes not ready to make an impact get someone else in and loan him out.

Thank you.

Robertson was controlling the tempo of games last season - at 17 years old. He's now coming into teams in cameos and people are complaining he's not doing well enough? Fs. 

McDaid has talent. McDaid himself chooses to be a slimy little shitebag and a complete waste of a wage who wants to spend more time conjuring stupid fucking haircuts. Get him in the fucking Tay. 

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

That would do for me. 

MOH now, and Hendry for 6 months.

Then TW and May in this Summer.

Hope you're looking forward to it.

That game springs to mind, he was man of the match that day. Also when he scored a double against Arbroath at home. That's the two that spring to mind within a minute. 
If I was to think more in depth I could pull out times like Dunfermline away on his league debut when he came on at half time and changed the game.
Hes been terrible at wingback right enough, but that's not his position.
Posts like above are why it's hard to read some posts on these platforms - alot of nonsense. These are probably the same people who said Kamara slowed down play.
As I said there are players far worse than him in the squad who deserve alot more questions. On Robertson; he's our third choice central midfielder at the moment, if hes not ready to make an impact get someone else in and loan him out.
Thank you.

I don’t disagree he should maybe go out on loan, but who to? The lower leagues are shut down at the moment. Loan him out and he might not kick a ball in anger for the rest of the season?
And anybody we are likely to bring is going to be 3rd choice - probably some other team’s young lad who is sitting in their reserves.
McDaid is like Robertson in as much as he can’t get in the team - not because he’s just turned 18 and is learning the game but because you get 3 or 4 half decent performances out of him a season. Just not good enough, not good enough by miles.
I’d far rather have young Cunningham on the bench in McDaid’s spot. I guess that’s the problem with loans when you don’t have a large squad.
We’ve got McMullen now and Jakubiak to come back in - time for McDaid to get on the bus to Peterhead.

29 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I don’t disagree he should maybe go out on loan, but who to? The lower leagues are shut down at the moment. Loan him out and he might not kick a ball in anger for the rest of the season?
And anybody we are likely to bring is going to be 3rd choice - probably some other team’s young lad who is sitting in their reserves.
McDaid is like Robertson in as much as he can’t get in the team - not because he’s just turned 18 and is learning the game but because you get 3 or 4 half decent performances out of him a season. Just not good enough, not good enough by miles.
I’d far rather have young Cunningham on the bench in McDaid’s spot. I guess that’s the problem with loans when you don’t have a large squad.
We’ve got McMullen now and Jakubiak to come back in - time for McDaid to get on the bus to Peterhead.

McDaid is just Gavin Swankie with a fucking woeful series of haircuts.

Shite.

If we can’t sign a replacement on loan say, Robertson and or Anderson are going to have to show they are up for it. Personally I think Robertson is more suited to that role.