All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

The same Mike Barile that was found 'incompetent' as a teacher, after getting bullied by the 'wee' ones?

I was at Lawside the same time he was. I was a pupil (never in his class). The things you'd hear from his class and when he came into my teacher's room.

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Edited by Ludo*1

40 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mike Barile was on Sportsound there defending United's decision to get the begging bowls out and even called us 'the wee' team without any sense of irony to Charlie Adam.

He was about crying that we are getting a grant due to us being 'incompetent'.

He was treated like the joke figure he is.

@Yenitit Clearly had a word with Charlie Adam as he was going on about how United have more staff than any other club in Scotland with lots of people 'head of nothing.

Any way to hear this back? Could do with a laugh while on the treadmill.

10 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Any way to hear this back? Could do with a laugh while on the treadmill.

Podcast will be up at some point. That's normally how I listen - I just put it on hoping for Charlie Adam to say something about Dundee.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Podcast will be up at some point. That's normally how I listen - I just put it on hoping for Charlie Adam to say something about Dundee.

Pretty much the only reason I listen to the PLZ show on Weds and Fridays, not usually a listener of the radio so I tend to miss Sportsound.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Mike Barile was on Sportsound there defending United's decision to get the begging bowls out and even called us 'the wee' team without any sense of irony to Charlie Adam.

He was about crying that we are getting a grant due to us being 'incompetent'.

He was treated like the joke figure he is.

@Yenitit Clearly had a word with Charlie Adam as he was going on about how United have more staff than any other club in Scotland with lots of people 'head of nothing.

Thon list cheered me up no end. Think I counted 55 if I remember correctly 😂

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I was at Lawside the same time he was. I was a pupil (never in his class). The things you'd hear from his class and when he came into my teacher's room.

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Mind him getting huckled oot o the Caird Hall 😂😂 Labour Party Conference I think. 

Another fat mess. 

Edited by Yenitit

3 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

At least they have two people that can work a washing machine 

Not sure what was better the 4 groundsman for Tannadice, the 1 for the AstroTurf or the head of player loans 😂😂 I could go on and on 👍

In the 55 there was no mention of catering staff etc so there will be even more 😂 oh ma sides!!

28 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

How does a failed at math teaching child puncher get on the radio? :lol:

The podcast has just went up. It’s absolute comedy gold and a must listen to from Barile/Barelli/Berelli 🤷🏼‍♂️Holy f**k imagine have that c**t as your spokesman 😂😂 Deluded beyond belief and ungrateful as well. “We won’t bail them out again”

£4.1m on players wage bill. But, but, but, Tony’s a policeman 😂😂

Edited by Yenitit

On 21/01/2021 at 19:16, RossBFaeDundee said:

As for Hester, the Northern Scot wrote an article about an interview with the Elgin manager I believe, who said several higher teams in Scotland and England were interested in him. No teams were mentioned, and there's  been several nods by forum posters over the last month or so mentioning interest in Hester. Someone with insider knowledge recently claimed we'd offered him to train with us with Elgin's season suspended.

So, further on from this rumour, Hester has supposedly accepted our trial offer, thank the people saying so are quite confident of that. Just posting what I've heard is all.