All things Dundee FC

Never understood how much time United fans spend thinking and talking about Dundee. I have literally zero interest in anything Tannadice-related, couldn't name more than two or three of their players. If they simply vanished tomorrow the only thing that would draw from me is the Partridge GIF.  It's totally bizarre, nearly as much as the St.Johnstone weirdos who keep spreadsheets to track Dundee's wage outlay.

49 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Never understood how much time United fans spend thinking and talking about Dundee. I have literally zero interest in anything Tannadice-related, couldn't name more than two or three of their players. If they simply vanished tomorrow the only thing that would draw from me is the Partridge GIF.  It's totally bizarre, nearly as much as the St.Johnstone weirdos who keep spreadsheets to track Dundee's wage outlay.

Who could you possibly mean by that??!! :whistle

Edited by Spikethedee

if we can't get Mcmullen from the dab's this window we need to get more pace into the team. Has Mcpake said if he is trying to get players in during this window?

A new manager would be ideal but if he's still here after that embarrassment on saturday i fear we are stuck with the idiot for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, Gold Dee said:

if we can't get Mcmullen from the dab's this window we need to get more pace into the team. Has Mcpake said if he is trying to get players in during this window?

A new manager would be ideal but if he's still here after that embarrassment on saturday i fear we are stuck with the idiot for the rest of the season.

Much preferable to being stuck with you.

3 hours ago, Gold Dee said:

Can’t blame Mcpake too much last week , any other day we win 6-0/6-1 from the amount of chances we had, also kept possession really well and their keeper probably had the best game of his career so 

Rangers will make an approach for Aberdeen forward Scott Wright about a move to Ibrox.

Didn't we have a look at him not so long ago or was that just fan chat?

We might have done but he wasn’t looking at us!

Watching the Celtic v Hibs game. It’s fucking dreadful.

5 hours ago, Gold Dee said:

behave,theres not a club in the world who hasn't had a game like that...it happens we're in the next round move on.

2 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

Rangers will make an approach for Aberdeen forward Scott Wright about a move to Ibrox.

Didn't we have a look at him not so long ago or was that just fan chat?

Think it was just wishful fan chatter. He wasn't getting games. He'd be doing exceptionally well to get a move to Rangers. Good luck to the laddie, maybe a swap for Gorgeous on the cards for Aberdeen? 

I know I'm repeating a point I've already made but clearly this is a waste of everyone's time unless McMullan joins us this month.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/1877767/dundee-united-manager-micky-mellon-reveals-dundee-bound-paul-mcmullan-is-no-longer-in-his-first-team-group/

image.png.61a664d002bfc97686d80f325e958e4f.png

Edited by RossBFaeDundee