All things Dundee FC

Get the Bonnyrigg keeper signed.

Would be surprised if he doesn’t get a few offers now.

Happy with the cup draw tbh. Close enough to us for it to be winnable but far enough ahead that I won’t be losing sleep if we go out.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

get him back into his CB slot instead of Forster for the rest of the season.

I feel like I say this every time I see Forster play, but I honestly don't want to see him turn out for us again. Diagonal balls straight out of play or rash charging out of position, it's every fucking game and he's not a young lad either. Not good enough, get him to f**k.

8 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I feel like I say this every time I see Forster play, but I honestly don't want to see him turn out for us again. Diagonal balls straight out of play or rash charging out of position, it's every fucking game and he's not a young lad either. Not good enough, get him to f**k.

Took a great save from Hamilton in the 1st half, after he let the striker go past him. An absolute donkey.

45 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

By all accounts he's a stand-up guy and I think his personal fitness coaching for free is a nice thing and has probably helped out a fair few, but as a footballer he's just clearly not up to the task at this level. Like the guy, just never want to see him on the team sheet.

52 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Celtic player has Coronavirus 🤦🏻‍♂️ Fuckin hell. Wee Sturgeon is going to shut us down. 

Ridiculous they got to travel to Dubai after a change in the lockdown here since it was 1st mentioned in November. 

You really couldn’t make it up.  Celtic travel to an area that has roughly twice the number COVID cases that we do in Scotland just for a training camp.  The judgment of the Celtic board really does have to be called into question.  Then again, they did think giving Lennon a contract straight after the cup final was a good idea so what do we expect? 

10 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

You really couldn’t make it up.  Celtic travel to an area that has roughly twice the number COVID cases that we do in Scotland just for a training camp.  The judgment of the Celtic board really does have to be called into question.  Then again, they did think giving Lennon a contract straight after the cup final was a good idea so what do we expect? 

I presumed that trip was knocked on the head due to the restrictions increasing before Christmas and was naturally  shocked to hear during the commentary of the Rangers game that they were still leaving for Dubai after the game. Obviously I thought they’d be heading to a dedicated training centre with its own living quarters with no access for the general public. Mind boggling to think they were sharing a hotel with any randoms 😂

9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Screenshot_2021-01-10-16-54-13-01.thumb.jpg.cf3fa0bd0aee5375fc4ded466e2ace28.jpg

Got to hand it to the United lot. This is amazing patter. Made within 18hrs of Dundee winning a game. 

IMG_1329.GIF.a9a1938508f19b4c40423640f069f528.GIF

Delicious. Genuinely. They've been the dominant team in the city pretty much since the early 70s and we still live absolutely rent-free in their heads 😂

7 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

By all accounts he's a stand-up guy and I think his personal fitness coaching for free is a nice thing and has probably helped out a fair few, but as a footballer he's just clearly not up to the task at this level. Like the guy, just never want to see him on the team sheet.

It's not free and hes a brilliant mentor and his support is brilliant. Really looks out for you and is always a text/phonecall away if you ever need anything from him. 100% recommend. 

I'll not comment on anything football related.....

2 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

It's not free and hes a brilliant mentor and his support is brilliant. Really looks out for you and is always a text/phonecall away if you ever need anything from him. 100% recommend. 

I'll not comment on anything football related.....

Fair enough, I just knew he's highly regarded in that aspect.