All things Dundee FC

I agree not mcpakes fault for tonight, Ashcroft grew into the game(thank Christ) , Forster is a dud..bin him , all the young guys were non existent and Hamilton was unlucky not to get that 2nd pen

onto next game away the Dee 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Same here, dodgy refereeing or not, a fucking shambles.

Anyone connected to our club thinking that tonight is anywhere near acceptable can gtf as far as I’m concerned. 

Same with the giving Sow a contract shout after 2 decent games, thinking the likes of Mullen’s performances are good enough all because of 1 really good performance. Fuckin pissed right off with that tonight. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 hour ago, thommohawk said:

I want McPake gone as much as the next person, assuming Tommy Wright would be the replacement, but can't blame him for this. Sitters missed, penalties given and not given etc 

His signings Thommo, his responsibility.   Plus his tactics and coaching. 

Edited by Yenitit

The alarming thing is the number of chances we failed to convert. We could and should of been out of sight. Adam must wonder what sort of cross he needs to conjure up to produce the goals because competent strikers would have filled their boots with some of the crosses tonight. We have completely got out of jail on more than one occasion tonight though and McPake is extremely fortunate we are in the draw tomorrow morning, not that his job would be in danger anyway... 

4 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

The alarming thing is the number of chances we failed to convert. We could and should of been out of sight. Adam must wonder what sort of cross he needs to conjure up to produce the goals because competent strikers would have filled their boots with some of the crosses tonight. We have completely got out of jail on more than one occasion tonight though and McPake is extremely fortunate we are in the draw tomorrow morning, not that his job would be in danger anyway... 

I’d have got a hat trick playing tonight on the end of Charlie’s crosses. 

Mullen was brutal. Hitting the target is basic and he struggled. Certainly gets himself about but that's about it.

Robertson I thought was poor but thought Anderson was decent when he came on.

The defence is awful but that is nothing new. 

We won so yay. 

Next round please get United 🙂

Mullen was brutal. Hitting the target is basic and he struggled. Certainly gets himself about but that's about it.
Robertson I thought was poor but thought Anderson was decent when he came on.
The defence is awful but that is nothing new. 
We won so yay. 
Next round please get United [emoji846]

^^^ agree with all this.

I had a soft spot for Mullen but he’s fucking honking. A non striking striker, a non footballing footballer.

Also agree re Robertson and Anderson - who looks like he can easily play at this level.

Hamilton still showing improvement too.

Bonnyrigg are decent, keeper had a good game. We’re in the draw.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I had a soft spot for Mullen but he’s fucking honking. A non striking striker, a non footballing footballer.

Also agree re Robertson and Anderson - who looks like he can easily play at this level.

Hamilton still showing improvement too.

Bonnyrigg are decent, keeper had a good game. We’re in the draw.

Agree regarding Danny Mullen, all the honest effort in the world still equates to nowt if you're clearly consistently very poor at your chosen trade. Certainly at this level anyway for the lad.

Jack Hamilton, and I've been brutal in the past, however well done young man again in proving me wrong. Long may it continue.

We should not mislead ourselves though, James McPake and Dave MacKay are not the answer and they still require replaced to progress.

No room for sentiment in business, why the owners continue with them I'm not sure. Americans are not overly known for their patience in under performance.

Dab's next round though would be just fine!  

Agree regarding Danny Mullen, all the honest effort in the world still equates to nowt if you're clearly consistently very poor at your chosen trade. Certainly at this level anyway for the lad.
Jack Hamilton, and I've been brutal in the past, however well done young man again in proving me wrong. Long may it continue.
We should not mislead ourselves though, James McPake and Dave MacKay are not the answer and they still require replaced to progress.
No room for sentiment in business, why the owners continue with them I'm not sure. Americans are not overly known for their patience in under performance.
Dab's next round though would be just fine!  

WTF has happened to the English keeper? Didn’t fancy it? Disappeared of the face of the earth.

Finished Traces tonight. Half decent, better than I expected.

35 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

^^^ agree with all this.

The audacity on the laddie to be shouting at someone to shut the f**k up and f**k off when you’re 1 down to a pub team and miss a sitter from 9 yards because your touch is shite and you’ve went for it with the wrong foot is something else. 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Some disgusting low-life cretin sending horrific racial abuse towards Afolabi, who shared it on Instagram. Fucking disgusting. Football aside, we're all just humans and should be thought of equally.

What’s wrong with these people 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Some disgusting low-life cretin sending horrific racial abuse towards Afolabi, who shared it on Instagram. Fucking disgusting. Football aside, we're all just humans and should be thought of equally.

It was vile and has never had any place in society. I hope the author gets done for it.

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

It was vile and has never had any place in society. I hope the author gets done for it.

He's apparently been doing it to footballers on Instagram for years.