All things Dundee FC

I think that's the idea, but he only ever seems to see the ball when he comes inside, so it appears like he's playing centrally.

To be honest, it's difficult to get a handle on our midfield right now because they don't really play an obvious shape. Adam sticks to the left, Byrne in the middle, but both of them still get up the pitch, then there are times when McGhee is getting forward and Gowser gets sucked into the middle where there's nobody at all on the right apart from Elliot. That could be by design though. It's not that different to the times last season when Nelson was playing left midfield when we lost the ball, then moving into the centre to support the striker when we got it back.

I recall in previous derby games McMullen running at our defence giving me massive fear. Whether he did much or not I can’t really remember but if he’s got pace and can get in the box to create chances for Sowbrahimovich then could be exciting times ahead at this level anyway. 

17 minutes ago, Girth said:

What’s this £2.50 fill the stadium thing? Happy to pay btw. 

I'll be grabbing 4 tomorrow when the pay goes in. You never know, they might become collectors items! :P

On 05/01/2021 at 14:43, stumigoo said:

IMG_7780.jpg

5 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

I recall in previous derby games McMullen running at our defence giving me massive fear. Whether he did much or not I can’t really remember but if he’s got pace and can get in the box to create chances for Sowbrahimovich then could be exciting times ahead at this level anyway. 

Got the same feeling. I like him for all the wrong reasons too though. Never have I seen a player have people foaming at the mouth like McMullen at the first derby last season.

I was above the tunnel in the corner, leaving the pitch lads were giving him pelters I hadn't heard since primary school, to which he blew us all a cheeky wee kiss and waved. Queue full blown seizure swearing. Beautiful.

45 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Are footballers allowed to cross borders for transfers? Or are we stcuk with only signing players in Scotland?

Footballers have the special elite athlete exemption for essential training, matches, trips to Dubai etc...