All things Dundee FC

I look at our CB's with a sort of "jesus christ they are pretty hopeless" but at the same time, Hearts who will steamroll the league have a couple of terrible CH's. United last season had a couple of shite CH's. 

Is the key to success terrible CH's!? 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

I look at our CB's with a sort of "jesus christ they are pretty hopeless" but at the same time, Hearts who will steamroll the league have a couple of terrible CH's. United last season had a couple of shite CH's. 

Is the key to success terrible CH's!? 

Is that Popescu not meant to be decent? I know St Mirren fans were raving about him last year.*

*I realise the irony of St Mirren saying someone is brilliant.

Just watched the post match interview with Charlie Adam.  He gave credit to what the team worked on in training for the first goal and gave credit to McGowan’s shout for the second goal.   Also showed a bit of humour talking about his pace.  What a genuinely humble person he is.   A great ambassador for the club.  Love the guy.

Good to get a win over Neilson. 
Good to get a win over the league leaders Good to score three goals, 3 games running
Good to win at Dens   
Good to extend the unbeaten run    
Good to win on the telly   
Good to see great goals from Charlie crosses Good to see Flapjack play well  
Good to see a consistent team selection 

Good time to go to the fridge for another beer 

😀

2 hours ago, The Derry said:

Is Charlie our best signing since Cannigia?

Quite possibly. Greg Stewart was a joy to watch tho as was  Hemmings the 1st time round but Oor Charles is something else. 

Even in a year or 2 we’ll still have him to come off the bench at halftime/last 30 minutes to run the game for that spell.