All things Dundee FC

I’m not totally against giving Marshall a new deal but I think he’s bang average. Gets forward but very one paced, slightly suspect defending. Much rather have Nathan Ralph for example.
McDaid is a waste of a jersey. Much rather Robertson got a start - he’s not a headless chicken.

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’m not totally against giving Marshall a new deal but I think he’s bang average. Gets forward but very one paced, slightly suspect defending. Much rather have Nathan Ralph for example.
McDaid is a waste of a jersey. Much rather Robertson got a start - he’s not a headless chicken.

Pretty much agree with you about Marshall....decent driving forward but keeps getting caught switching off or being outjumped for me.

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

Happy new year when it comes lads and ladies. It's been a tough year for many, but here's to 2021. 

All the best to you and your family Crawford, not a vintage year as you correctly say. Needless to say we're not referring to football. 

Best wishes however for the forthcoming year to all on P&B, except to the unpalatable bigots for obvious reasons, lol.

Here's to our own personally chosen HAPPY PLACE.

1667002695_OIP(21).jpg.01b792d8cc265a5135bda19c7b6d28c9.jpg          807651472_OIP(22).jpg.8c303a0f5ffdfff4644dbfc7bacec55b.jpg

597afb97db18e-536x372.jpg.cd839e14640eadc02a73454ae21aea3e.jpg                   HAPPY NEW YEAR

On 29/12/2020 at 15:15, Mr. Alli said:

Bloodstains on the gymshoes, reminds me baby of BU. 

Osman scoring fiiiive, reminds me baby of BU. 

Adam in the engine room, next time I need BU. 

And the Scottish ain't the saaaame, without my baby BU, baby BU. 

Well as suspected looks like you’ll be playing Bonnyrigg in the Scottish. I thought it’d be a tough call for Bo’ness getting by Bonnyrigg but the ref’s awarded them 3 penalties in the space of 10 minutes! Couldn’t blow his whistle out quick enough for the latter 2 apparently 😄

Edited by 8MileBU

10 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Well as suspected looks like you’ll be playing Bonnyrigg in the Scottish. I thought it’d be a tough call for Bo’ness getting by Bonnyrigg but the ref’s awarded them 3 penalties in the space of 10 minutes! Couldn’t blow his whistle out quick enough for the latter 2 😂

Thanks for the update. Are you at the game?

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Thanks for the update. Are you at the game?

Hardly. Didn’t even know the game had been switched back to Bonnyrigg from Ainslie Park and gone ahead. Someone  posted to say ‘GAME OFF’ on the BU thread this morning so went and did other things today. I never looked at the BU thread or Twitter until I got home just under an hour ago. 

I’m only taking the positives. Cracking day to be out and about, didn’t watch the BU get beat and saved myself a fiver! 😄

Edited by 8MileBU

45 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Well as suspected looks like you’ll be playing Bonnyrigg in the Scottish. I thought it’d be a tough call for Bo’ness getting by Bonnyrigg but the ref’s awarded them 3 penalties in the space of 10 minutes! Couldn’t blow his whistle out quick enough for the latter 2 apparently 😄

Update from someone who watched the game that the three penalties might’ve been merited but the latter two “soft”. Ah well, us Bo’nessers have all been expecting a bit of a transitional season anyway. Can’t go on relying on the old guard forever. 

20 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Note to team: don't concede 3 penalties in 10 minutes.

Lee Currie gets a hat-trick from the spot for the Rose, and George Hunter with 2 goals and a very good performance. Bonnyrigg won't be a walk in the park.

Yeah I’d be very surprised if they were a walkover and they’ll be right up for the game as well. Bonnyrigg are a very good side and won’t be shy about kicking your lot. The difference in standard between the Championship and the Lowland is much bigger on paper than it is on the park but I’d expect it to be enough that Dundee should progress. A lot can happen in 90 minutes though! Best of luck to Dundee.

37 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Update from someone who watched the game that the three penalties might’ve been merited but the latter two “soft”. Ah well, us Bo’nessers have all been expecting a bit of a transitional season anyway. Can’t go on relying on the old guard forever. 

Yeah I’d be very surprised if they were a walkover and they’ll be right up for the game as well. Bonnyrigg are a very good side and won’t be shy about kicking your lot. The difference in standard between the Championship and the Lowland is much bigger on paper than it is on the park but I’d expect it to be enough that Dundee should progress. A lot can happen in 90 minutes though! Best of luck to Dundee.

I'd strongly advise them against trying to boot Gowser. That won't end well. IMO.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again