All things Dundee FC

I'll cut him a little slack since he's definitely been decent the past few weeks. We all know he's utterly dreadful and the sooner he's out of the club the better, but he, thankfully, didn't cost us today.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'll cut him a little slack since he's definitely been decent the past few weeks. We all know he's utterly dreadful and the sooner he's out of the club the better, but he, thankfully, didn't cost us today.

His subs were sensible this afternoon. 

McDaid on for an injury to Mullen, Affolabi on for Sow and a 92nd min Robertson on for Adam.

Maybe, just maybe he is learning. Although he will have to go some distance to change my mind for him staying.

35 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

McDaid on for an injury to Mullen, Affolabi on for Sow and a 92nd min Robertson on for Adam.

Maybe, just maybe he is learning. Although he will have to go some distance to change my mind for him staying.

I was meaning Hamilton, but aye, him too!

Keeping Adam on as long as possible is what I hoped he learned.

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
56 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Keeping Adam on as long as possible is what I hoped he learned.

That must’ve been some going to learn that. 

18 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

In other news Kyle gourley is in goal for Hamilton against Celtic seems to be doing well with them whenever called upon, good luck  to the lad

Was surprised when the management chose to keep Ferrie over Gourlay.

IMG_1609088806.840018.jpg

Just doing the BBC quiz on United’s league winning team. Amused by the ‘hint’.
Is it McAlpine’s wife’s a whoore or have you shagged McAlpine’wife?

I got 10 of them couldn’t remember the full back’s second name - Derek _ _ _ _ _, gave up football to become a copper.

41 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

IMG_1609088806.840018.jpg

I got 10 of them couldn’t remember the full back’s second name - Derek _ _ _ _ _, gave up football to become a copper.

🎶 She’ll take good care of you,

McAlpine’s wife,

McAlpine’s wife 🎶

IMG_1609088806.840018.thumb.jpg.ebca2f596c571a22385560a4a41c201e.jpg

Derek Stark.

Making one of these for Regan Hendry elsewhere, and noticed Charlie Adam being a massive outlier in almost every category. So heres his radar based on "percentiles" for the 1 person who likes these things and won't call me a sad b*****d for it.

Adam.thumb.jpg.79ce6085e47d0fab90d3e080994d8adc.jpg

Aye, it's fair to say that Charlie's most frustrating aspect in his play is how easily he gives up the ball when in our own half. He does it at least once a game, whether it be a defensive duel or a misplaced diagonal, and I don't know how he's so consistent at it. The one big blemish on his otherwise deserved status of a 'one man team'.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

43 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Are, it's fair to say that Charlie's most frustrating aspect in his play is how easily he gives up the ball when in our own half. He does it at least once a game, whether it be a defensive duel or a misplaced diagonal, and I don't know how he's so consistent at it. The one big blemish on his otherwise deserved status of a 'one man team'.

He's unreal, on paper. I've not seen him play for you lot.

I could Regan Hendry was 2nd best in the league through every attacking/passing metric, yet the radar made him look below average when I didn't use percentiles, simply because Adam is so far ahead of everyone else in the division.