All things Dundee FC

Honestly, it's getting pretty funny at this point. Charlie Adam playing out of his skin and injuring himself to give the team a massive lead only for them to f**k it up on their own in 12 minutes, and now he won't make it to the next game. Jakubiak looking at months out (definitely at least 8 weeks), and Sow may have a broken foot. Marshall doubtful with a groin injury too.

Who cares though, I don't.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-injury-crisis-charlie-adam-alex-jakubiak/

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

9 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Dont shoot the messenger guys, even if i made a couple of small errors on a post following a beer or seven.

Maybe its you guys who should be drinking, to drown your sorrows of mcpake leading your "team" for the foreseeable.

I remember my first beer.

9 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Honestly, it's getting pretty funny at this point. Charlie Adam playing out of his skin and injuring himself to give the team a massive lead only for them to f**k it up on their own in 12 minutes, and now he won't make it to the next game. Jakubiak looking at months out (definitely at least 8 weeks), and Sow may have a broken foot. Marshall doubtful with a groin injury too.

Who cares though, I don't.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-injury-crisis-charlie-adam-alex-jakubiak/

This... I was briefly down about Charlie and had a FFS about Jakubiak but then quickly settled into the numb normality of following Dundee

Was Rhys Healey any good for you lot?

Currently firing his way through the French second tier and being linked with top tier clubs in a seven figure move.

Guest Wieghortsnut
11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Currently firing his way through the French second tier and being linked with top tier clubs in a seven figure move.

Looked ok until he got injured and had to go back to Cardiff. 

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Looked like he could be a talent, but just as he looked like he was about to take off (and keep Kane Hemmings out of the team, funnily enough), he picked up a really nasty injury and went back to Cardiff.

19 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Looked ok until he got injured and had to go back to Cardiff. 

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looked like he could be a talent, but just as he looked like he was about to take off (and keep Kane Hemmings out of the team, funnily enough), he picked up a really nasty injury and went back to Cardiff.

Aye, a lot of these weirdo twitter folk are raving about him, claiming they've always known he's destined for the top.

Was hoping to drop in and tell them he was shite at Dundee tbh.

10 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Does Fontaine’s 6 yard sideways pass at the halfway line count as an assist?

Think there is a precedent for that.

"Enrique was the last man to touch the ball when inside the Argentine half he passed it to Diego Maradona, who would then score what became known as the Goal of the Century. After the game, he jokingly suggested that his pass was so good, it would have been difficult for Maradona not to score.[1][2] This joke would then become popular in Argentina, often mentioned by players involved in popular goals.[3][4]"