All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

He must be wondering what the f**k he signed up for. He’ll probably be off in January 

Not a chance in hell. He's desperate to make it work, and personal reasons alone will keep him here. Posted on social media after the game yesterday about how tough a week he's had in that respect. Feel for him, must be shite as it is right now.

25 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not a chance in hell. He's desperate to make it work, and personal reasons alone will keep him here. Posted on social media after the game yesterday about how tough a week he's had in that respect. Feel for him, must be shite as it is right now.

Tell you what, with Mrs TCM's team being Stoke City I've followed Charlie Adam's career on and off the park for quite a number of years now.

He was never shy of passing on his views and very impressive knowledge of the game in the Stoke Sentinel and BBC RadioStoke.

The man is the real deal all right and imho our best signing since CC33, however nowt is more important than family, we wish him well in that regard. 

We've got shite like Jordon Forster, Lee Ashcroft and Liam Fontaine (who hasn't been terrible tbf) being signed by McPake and the likes of Tam Konrad and Kosta available. And Kosta posting stuff like this:

Was looking at Kosta's current situation after I saw that. Regular starter for a team in the relegation zone in the 2nd tier of Bulgaria.

Also, Liam Fontaine has been a good signing so far imo, too bad the team around him is garbage.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Unless it's news of managerial changes at our club, more importantly the Father Ted festive episode, lost in a large department store is scheduled at 10pm on C4 this evening, annual lol.

OIP.jpg.a51b899cc17205e5028155dba58d30c4.jpg                     Back onto a football theme, John Nelms, festive Ted and Dougal period or not, please act now!  Thank you.

We've got shite like Jordon Forster, Lee Ashcroft and Liam Fontaine (who hasn't been terrible tbf) being signed by McPake and the likes of Tam Konrad and Kosta available. And Kosta posting stuff like this:
Eps2MxrXIAE9D9T?format=jpg%26name=large&key=3357684869f25245d52a61e19da393d8294b5398e27511cdc434554930469b91

To be absolutely honest Ludo they weren’t that good either. Kosta I felt never got a chance, Konrad did and he was meh. Sorry Ludo but that’s the truth.

17 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

To be absolutely honest Ludo they weren’t that good either. Kosta I felt never got a chance, Konrad did and he was meh. Sorry Ludo but that’s the truth.

Neither were world beaters but both were steady Premier League level players and better than anything we've had since.

I think Ross County are the alternate dimension version of us that is doing what I want us to do rn. First they sack their manager minutes after an unacceptable result, and then offer him a role again in the youth academy after the good work he performed there.

image.png.d0153aee8a15f617633bdd68586e755c.png

Im not sure why your all pissed off.

Looking at the result in isolation, drawing with a team much better than you is a a good result.  Its how you lost which should piss you off not the result. Frankly you punched above your weight and mcpake should deserve some credit.

Seems your finally accepting that i was right about my dens sources info. Mccpake is going nowhere unless in danger of relegetion. They accept he is doing his apprenticeship just now and expect only season on season improvement. Starting next season as covid as messed things up this year.

Edited by Mvondo_the_great

12 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I think Ross County are the alternate dimension version of us that is doing what I want us to do rn. First they sack their manager minutes after an unacceptable result, and then offer him a role again in the youth academy after the good work he performed there.

image.png.d0153aee8a15f617633bdd68586e755c.png

OK, maybe not so much with today's appointment, mind...