All things Dundee FC

Honestly, if there was any way to co-ordinate it I'd say we should all pull out of the Foundation. The only thing the Americans understand is money, maybe they'd notice that. I don't care if Adam is running over to celebrate the manager, bin McPake today. Bin them all today.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

If we sacked him right now and got in Tommy Wright (for example) this season is still very much salvageable, 2nd place is still just 5 points ahead of us. We have a transfer window on the horizon, we have few decent players to build a team around, we have money. It feels SO FIXABLE.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If we sacked him right now and got in Tommy Wright (for example) this season is still very much salvageable, 2nd place is still just 5 points ahead of us. We have a transfer window on the horizon, we have few decent players to build a team around, we have money. It feels SO FIXABLE.

I hate to tell you but he’s going nowhere

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Now you're thinking with portals.

I was gonna post the image but I doubt anyone's in the mood rn.

I agree with you though. It’s still salvageable with a decent manager. He’s been given plenty time to turn it around and we are continuing to make the same mistakes.

Positives: 75 minutes were very good and we haven’t managed anything like that all season, cracking goal from Adam, delighted for Sow, Fontaine looks a good signing, we gained a point on the 2 teams directly above us.

Negatives: 2 games in a row we’ve crumbled faster than Boris’ Christmas plans and a loss next week puts us in a terrifying position. QOS have been horrific this season but they’ll fancy their chances against us.

I don’t necessarily blame McPake for the subs. Yes Forster is useless, but resting Adam and Sow when so far in front makes perfect sense. Any semi-competent bunch of footballers could see that out comfortably. Shame we don’t seem to have many of those.

This 'no support in the ground' is keeping him in a job.IMO.

When he came on you knew what was going to happen.
We’ve all been Dundee supporters long enough to know 3 is not enough.
It doesn’t even disappoint me like it used to. Hope has been extinguished.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Also, bins the theory that Dundee players only get nervous and blow it etc because of comments from the stands!

Yeah that’s been a load of shite down the years. We’re no better or worse than nearly every other group of fans. Let’s be certain if there were crowds in the ground the clueless one would’ve been punted by now.