All things Dundee FC

18 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

😂😂😂 

Remember being told his wife was an absolute weapon. 

Footballers punching above their weight has to have Davie Bowman at the very top tbf. 

David Bowman, DAB class act, on and off the field, NOT!!

Having frequented 'The Ferry' circuit of that era, enough already said on the subject. 

Regards

340658559_image(1).gif.1a7da902c7a12ee58f31c57b7e47c7aa.gif 

David Bowman, DAB class act, on and off the field, NOT!!
Having frequented 'The Ferry' circuit of that era, enough already said on the subject. 
Regards
340658559_image(1).gif.1a7da902c7a12ee58f31c57b7e47c7aa.gif 

He also lived in Kirriemuir for a while, and was generally regarded as an utter cock, to the surprise of absolutely no one.

Guest Wieghortsnut
16 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Tam Carson was one of football’s characters to say the least, very funny guy. 

His son was a year below me at school.....fell on the treadmill during PE and got a giant friction burn on his chevy chase

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

That’s a belter of a strip.  Did that company sponsor Raith as well at some point? 

Well spotted.

Update...........it's a 'WhatsApp group chat' (Whatever the f**k that is) he hasn't released them yet.

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Boy on twitter away to start flogging these.........

shirt.thumb.jpg.fef2eed5df8e814b4541f829c31af0b8.jpg

Looks superb. My mates got some from that Dunnottar, not a small order it might have been one of every one he does and the majority of them look fucking terrible. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Looks superb. My mates got some from that Dunnottar, not a small order it might have been one of every one he does and the majority of them look fucking terrible. 

Yeah, it looks decent quality from the pic, he punts them at £40 quid.

53 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Not very often I disagree with anything wee Gordon says but that’s definitely 1 of them. Hearts, Partick etc did get royally fucked over tho and we did as well with the lack of playoffs. 

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Absolute nonsense from him, yet again. IMO.

Gordon Strachan's views on football are incredibly dated. He believes the 12 best supported teams should make up the top flight because they're the biggest rather than competitive fairness.

I just hope his views on how to develop a youngster aren't as ludicrous.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Proof will be in the pudding when we see what's coming through in 4-5 years time I suppose.

Yeah, this is what fears me. Although my boy might just fit into his profile, he is taller than most and a bully on the pitch while being a bit of a baller. Although I would say that.

2 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I do wish he'd just stick to what he's best at and work on his youth coaching, has been coming out with some amount of pish for the last wee while.

I was looking for a Dundee top as it’s coming to Christmas and I came across this concept top, thoughts? Personally I think it looks smart instead of the usual template thing we usually get lathe I’d change the badge

447B313C-D0AE-40D6-A160-462B13C966CC.png

C3C04034-8721-4ACC-9AE6-1A6E77340C2E.png