All things Dundee FC

Very good interview with Charlie Adam about the importance of becoming Dundee captain to him. Moving stuff, dealing with a lot of emotions right now. All the best to his mother's recovery.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/charlie-adam-being-at-dundee-is-extra-special-i-watched-this-club-with-my-dad-q7vttq0pc?shareToken=1a8663ddd12339e6b43e06a76be4c633

51 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'll never understand the disregarding of Gowser, absolute lifeblood of this team and has been for years. No matter how shit the team is, if something good happens for us on the pitch, Gowser's always involved. Save the 'he's shite' patter for those who deserve it.

Get this to f**k. If he fucks up I'm going to say he fucks up. He plays for the shirt I do believe this , and yes their are a lot worse players than him but he is part of this shite. Start of this season has been awful , he has did alright.

He is a decent championship player where unfortunately we belong.

I'll be the first (and maybe only) to say, I'd love to get him in. A constant nuisance, adds some width, and the type to provide some excitement opposed to the slow laboured play we've grown accustomed to. Can't see it happening though.

ETA: Love is pushing it I suppose.

Edited by Ludo*1