All things Dundee FC

34 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Ewan Murray signed his first professional contract with Dundee today on his 16th birthday. Congrats to him.

Hopefully this will stop him gurning on Twitter constantly about Hearts' relegation.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Hopefully this will stop him gurning on Twitter constantly about Hearts' relegation.

Or scoring headers off Dom Thomas corners every week and instead scoring headers off Charlie Adam corners every week.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Confirmation that Hazard was stopped from joining the club at the last second by Celtic:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1761352/celtic-pulled-plug-on-dundee-keeper-deal-this-summer-after-contract-dispute/

Celtic cancelled the deal because Hazard wanted to play first team football and doesn't want to extend his contract with them. Seems incredibly shitty from Celtic.

Edited by Ludo*1

23 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Confirmation that Hazard was stopped from joining the club at the last second by Celtic:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1761352/celtic-pulled-plug-on-dundee-keeper-deal-this-summer-after-contract-dispute/

Celtic cancelled the deal because Hazard wanted to play first team football and doesn't want to extend his contract with them. Seems incredibly shitty from Celtic.

Aye, but Celtic and Dundee are working together to screw Rangers and Hearts, to get that glamour friendly etc etc

I'm sure once his contract expires at the end of the season he'll join us on our path to becoming champions

of League One.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Given Wallace is about 50 years older than Bollan that seems unlikely. Unless he was teaching?

We were doing our coaching badges level 2 and 3 at the time. Now I was at college at the time also so that be roughly 15 year ago. Was around 30 of us ( I use to work for the council ). 

We were doing our coaching badges level 2 and 3 at the time. Now I was at college at the time also so that be roughly 15 year ago. Was around 30 of us ( I use to work for the council ). 

Says a lot about Gordon, doing his badges in his mid 60’s, 10 years after he last managed.

I’ve met him a few times, always game over as a decent guy. Pro footballer though, they’re mostly tossers.