All things Dundee FC

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

#1: Jack Hamilton (26) - May 2021

#12: Calum Ferrie (21) - May 2021

#2: Cammy Kerr (24) - May 2021

#3: Jordan McGhee (23) - May 2021

#5: Jordon Forster (26) - May 2021 (Option of a further year)

#16: Christie Elliott (29) - May 2021

#23: Jordan Marshall (23) - May 2021

#10: Paul McGowan (32) - May 2021

#11: Declan McDaid (24) - May 2021

Osman Sow - May 2021

Hand McGhee, Marshall and possibly McGowan/McDaid (Back-up options only - Quite happy to punt those two as well) new deals and we'll be getting rid of some amount of shite for next season.

If McPake is still manager I'd keep them all. I wouldn't trust him to replace any of them with better alternatives and downgrading on them would be unthinkable. At least with those players you know you won't be relegated to league 1. Depressing state of affairs.

I like McPake too, just not as our first team manager. It's worth remembering how good a job he did with the youths and I'd gladly have him back in that role.

When was the last time the vibes were positive in this thread? I don't think they really have been since I joined this forum... though it's not like it's not been for good reason with the teams we've had to watch.

I can't remember the last time there was pre-season optimism on this thread that wasn't actually piss-take gallows humour.

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

When was the last time the vibes were positive in this thread? I don't think they really have been since I joined this forum... though it's not like it's not been for good reason with the teams we've had to watch.

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I can't remember the last time there was pre-season optimism on this thread that wasn't actually piss-take gallows humour.

I reckon the point the positive vibes changed was the summer we sold Hemmings for 250k and we were papped out the league cup by Peterhead within the same week at the same point pissing me off on my holiday in Thailand 😂 Tiger beer helped that out right enough. 

Think that was the same pre season Harkins got binned for going out on the piss and we signed the Inverness duo. Sorry for mentioning those 2 again for the people who might’ve forgotten them 👍 

The lowest point however was when I read on Twitter the announcement of McIntyre as manager. Checked then double checked hoping it was a fake account with 2 N’s in Dundee or 3 O’s in football. Was it f**k and at that very moment I excepted we were relegated. 

Edited by Yenitit

27 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I reckon the point the positive vibes changed was the summer we sold Hemmings for 250k and we were papped out the league cup by Peterhead within the same week at the same point pissing me off on my holiday in Thailand 😂 Tiger beer helped that out right enough. 

That's a strange name for a Ladyboy! 

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Front four of Hemmings up top, Harkins playing behind him, Stewart on one side, and eh... uhm... Rory Loy on the other. :blink:

You could swap Rory Loy for Fast Eddie and I'd still take that front four over our current

Iv just noticed dumbartons manager is Jim Duffy and Barry smith as his number 2, I actually think that’s quite a nice pairing and exactly the kind of experienced type manager smith needed to learn from in the first place 

Just now, D TOTAL said:

Iv just noticed dumbartons manager is Jim Duffy and Barry smith as his number 2, I actually think that’s quite a nice pairing and exactly the kind of experienced type manager smith needed to learn from in the first place 

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

200.gif&key=7e36ae9e575e1c87c63f922f0dcde46f7eee8a1321139b45c3c5565750d10252

Arghhhh!!!

Feels horrible to say as a dee but i would take a defeat on Saturday if it got rid of McPake
We have no chance of winning the league,  the sooner we get in a proper manager the more chance we have of fluking the playoffs or at least it will give us more time to build a decent side to win the title next season
Come 3pm i will want a dundee win but i also know sticking with the status quo will be detrimental in the long term!
It's a sad state of affairs!!

Know you feel bro.