All things Dundee FC

We'll sack McPake after Hamilton and St Mirren have punted their managers and severely restrict our chances of getting a decent manager in. We're punching with one hand behind our back asking Nelms to find a manager and if we ask Strachan, he'll have Mark McGhee in the dug-out by next weekend.

The boys on Premier Sports saying that Ferrie was playing the league matches and Hamilton the cup. That’s why the nee keeper was on the bench. Who and where does McPake think he is ffs. Thought we played pretty well for 75 minutes if I’m honest though.

thought we were decent for 75 mins(although could be that hibs were just happy to knock it about) an own goal and cammy kerr thinking about what he was having for tea turned a decent performance into a fucking horror show

ps Mr Adam we all know your our best player but sometimes just a simple pass to a teammate is needed.

Some lucky clubs indulge in squad rotation, we apparently do not now even possess a usable and viable substitutes bench to call upon.

Charlie Adam is really going to last the pace this season at this current rate, excellent management skills as always.

The light at the end of the tunnel seems more distant than ever!   (In fairness the cup means nowt, the league is everything)

Merely my opinion.   

The only hope really is the new keeper sorts out the defence, he's got the experience so we'll wait and see, why he wasn't on is a total mystery. Like I've said before, anything happens to Charlie and we're fucked.

eta. get your head shaved McGowan. FFS.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

If I were Charlie Adam, I'd be thoroughly pissed off and beginning to think I could do a better job in charge. I hope Nelms doesn't think likewise.

And ho, @Bigmouth Strikes Again and @G_Man1985 I need your expertise in the fish thread if you wouldn't mind! Having an absolute shiter of a day.

Well, ok... we were fine for 75 minutes and scored a good goal. Next week we'll have Ashcroft back, potentially Fontaine in too, which would fill up our CB position. Anderson will be available for the game, andJakubiak and Afolabi will hopefully be back to proper fitness too. We better beat Ayr next week.

20 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The only hope really is the new keeper sorts out the defence, he's got the experience so we'll wait and see, why he wasn't on is a total mystery. Like I've said before, anything happens to Charlie and we're fucked.

eta. get your head shaved McGowan. FFS.

1116868223_OIP(17).jpg.9547319d7e2625db008a7cb045b6e0df.jpg   Nice.