All things Dundee FC

Anyone else think Byrne looks a decent player this year? 
Amongst the shite I think he’s done well. 

Thank you. 

Me. Think he’s been our best player. Does so much hard work and fouls when required with impunity.

It’s been completely obvious that Dorrans hasn’t fancied this league in the slightest. I was frightened to admit that, even to myself, on his debut down at Crappielow. The look on his face - what the f**k have things come to.

He’s got quality, no denying it, but we’ll both be better off apart.

Not fussed about Dorrans leaving at all. I've been of the opinion that he's more of a problem in our midfield than he is the solution to anything. Not athletic and combative enough to be a destroyer or box-to-box type, and doesn't do anywhere near enough with the ball to be a creative force either. It's obvious he was a quality player once upon a time, but he's well past that and looked no better than an average Championship jobber with us. More money for McPake to waste on central midfielders when we've had a glaring problem between the sticks for two full seasons and can't find a decent CB to play beside McGhee

That's dorrans and Byrne on the way out. No replacements incoming as the cash is being kept to keep Dundee afloat to the summer.

Mcpake can't be paid off as they can't afford it. Won't happen unless relegation occurs. Which is highly unlikely. In that event Barry Ferguson will be contacted to take over at dens.

It'll be to swallow if it comes down to that but sure yous will manage.

Adam will stick around as he is being paid by the soft loans given to the club in the summer and they aren't immediately repayable.

1 more of the higher earners in talks to leave also but I haven't been given a name by my source close to the club. 90% of the time he is bang on. 

Seems like a good business move to me. You clearly aren't getting anywhere near the promotion or play off place. So get rid of the top earners and tread water until back on your feet.  And in 3 or 4 seasons you might be in a position to challenge.

Edited by Mvondo_the_great

6 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

That's dorrans and Byrne on the way out. No replacements incoming as the cash is being kept to keep Dundee afloat to the summer.

Mcpake can't be paid off as they can't afford it. Won't happen unless relegation occurs. Which is highly unlikely. In that event Barry Ferguson will be contacted to take over at dens.

Adam will stick around as he is being paid by the soft loans given to the club in the summer and they aren't immediately repayable.

1 more of the higher earners in talks to leave also but I haven't been given a name by my source close to the club. 90% of the time he is bang on. 

Seems like a good business move to me. You clearly aren't getting anywhere near the promotion or play off place. So get rid of the top earners and tread water until back on your feet.  And in 3 or 4 seasons you might be in a position to challenge.

Atangana was shite. 

7 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

Shut the f**k up you thick c**t. 

7 hours ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

How bad must that have been if that is the fucking edited version!

He's been told McGowan is leaving, seems to be flavour of the month with a few United fans on Twitter. 

No idea why Barry Ferguson would be contacted, he was on a podcast last week saying he won't be leaving Kelty for a few years so that's a bad stab in the dark. 

It was a very poor effort by Mvondo. I would say he could learn from this but anyone with a half decent memory will remember his last post in here which had United fans ridiculing it so we have to just live in hope frostbite takes his fingers from him this winter which only leaves his forehead to hit random keys. 

Thank you.