All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Very, very harsh of you to beat a16 year old with a stick like that when he was playing out of position. The laddie looks like he has great potential and most be thought highly  by others Alain by playing for his country at his age level. I never agreed on anything about him being out his depth. I will say however  he was played out of position. 

Played where he did in the few friendlies he did for us he’d do a job in an emergency coming off the bench for 10-15 minutes, the last 2 weeks have been an emergency due to injury. Bad man management. 

Im not beating him with a  stick at all. Saying he’s out of his depth is 100% true and mainly because he’s so young. I’ve no doubt he’s a massive talent and will one day be a great player for us but he’s not ready yet and a season in the lower leagues playing week in week out against men is perfect for his development. Sitting on the bench at Dens all season will do him no good.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Im not beating him with a  stick at all. Saying he’s out of his depth is 100% true and mainly because he’s so young. I’ve no doubt he’s a massive talent and will one day be a great player for us but he’s not ready yet and a season in the lower leagues playing week in week out against men is perfect for his development. Sitting on the bench at Dens all season will do him no good.

At no point did I say all season. I said in an emergency which the last 2 games have been. We’ve played the last 2 weeks without any attacking options on the bench. Him or Cunningham should’ve been recalled. Very bad management. 

1 minute ago, Mvondo_the_great said:

As much as I wouldn't like to see levein at dens (as he would probably sort you out) it might be worth a gamble just for the potential of a sequel to the agent McIntyre saga.

That wouldn’t happen and is why you’ve said you wouldn’t want to see him here. 

Just had a quick read of TDB forum. The topic along the lines of Is The Time Wright is staggering. Guys criticising Wright and suggesting we wouldn’t be happy with what St Johnstone achieved under his tenure 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ Nothings ever a certainty but we’d be happy to plod along like St Johnstone did under him. 

It would be a great time to get Wright in atm. With no fans in Dens would feel like the Steading. Not a great believer in players or managers returning so it’s a no to Hartley and whilst I like actually like Avril I suspect his day has passed.
We need Keyes to send his jet to Kashmir.

Take Pep back in a heartbeat. Take McCann back in a heartbeat, would have won this league last year in charge (which we wouldn't need to do as we wouldn't have been relegated with him in charge). 

Levein idea can GTF. He's a bumbling idiot. We've already got one of those. 

35 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It would be a great time to get Wright in atm. With no fans in Dens would feel like the Steading. Not a great believer in players or managers returning so it’s a no to Hartley and whilst I like actually like Avril I suspect his day has passed.
We need Keyes to send his jet to Kashmir.

Now Davie Robertson would be entertainment!

Take Pep back in a heartbeat. Take McCann back in a heartbeat, would have won this league last year in charge (which we wouldn't need to do as we wouldn't have been relegated with him in charge). 
Levein idea can GTF. He's a bumbling idiot. We've already got one of those. 
McCann? No danger. He was nearly as shite as McIntyre.

Improved performance yesterday, 5/10. As noted elsewhere shat the bed at the end with same tactics as last week. As for manager, when I watched St. J under TW I could see every player knew their roles both defensively and what their first option should be to get the ball forward. I would be delighted if we appointed him.  Dundee would be a bigger challenge with our expectations but given the relative budgets I have little doubt he is way ahead of any other reasonable option