All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Great news if it comes to fruition. Is it an ongoing claim seeing as fans still are not being allowed back? 

Nobody knows really. Some guy was saying on sky news that his business is only covered from when he lodged the claim and until his policy was up for renewal which happened to be September.

His new policy excludes current endemics and unknown notifiable diseases so is not covered in another lockdown situation.

I guess that means we were/are covered up until renewal too.

37 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Well I certainly didn't expect to be firing up a stream to watch  Andy Boyle and Michael Duffy playing in the Europa League but here we are.

Was just away to post similar. Didn’t think I’d see those 2 players playing in the Europa League group stage after leaving Dens. Funny old game. 

Edited by Yenitit

I remember having the video of those goals. I didn't make it to the game and was disappointed not to have seen the hat trick. But then through new fangled technology, the club uploaded the goals to t'interwebthingy.

It was 2003, so I'm pretty sure the video will have been some kind of format that was only playable on RealPlayer, and the size of a postage stamp. 

Edited by The Master

I noticed that pretty much all our goals came from dispossessing Clyde players and launching swift counter attacks, none were from  set pieces etc. I remember going to that game, getting lost in Cumbernauld and arriving 5 minutes after kick-off. Happy days.

48 minutes ago, The Master said:

I notice the DABs are playing at home at the same time we are today. Must be a long time since that last happened. 

Hopefully our cameramen kick f**k out of their cameramen on the Provie Rd. 

I notice the DABs are playing at home at the same time we are today. Must be a long time since that last happened. 
Nearest I can recall is the Scottish Cup in about 1992. We beat Killie 2-0 at a packed Dens in a 2pm kick off, United kicked off at Tannadice at 3pm.

4 hours ago, The Master said: