All things Dundee FC

With the management at Fannydice signing big waged players then asking the others to take 20% wage cuts, I was pleased that we had done this before we kicked a ball. Much neater, albeit unpleasant, and anticipation management at Dens.

I have to say it made me think of an appropriate song-

There may well be more bad news for us and other clubs to come but the way United have handled this situation shows shocking mismanagement and idiocy that makes the Marrs tenure at us look like sensible business decisions.

Did you, or did you not say Ogren was an exceptionally wealthy man with off the radar pits of money totalling well over £100m whilst the discussion was about the sustainability of both Dundee clubs ownership models @ArabianKnight?

I certainly remember laughing you out of the conversation and I'm pretty sure @harry94 was quite quick in telling you to calm down. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

28 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Did you, or did you not say Ogren was an exceptionally wealthy man with off the radar pits of money totalling well over £100m whilst the discussion was about the sustainability of both Dundee clubs ownership models @ArabianKnight?

I certainly remember laughing you out of the conversation and I'm pretty sure @harry94 was quite quick in telling you to calm down. 

Having a sum of money / assets isn't the same as being willing to splurge it though is it. 

14 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Having a sum of money / assets isn't the same as being willing to splurge it though is it. 

You're right, it's not. I must ask why you'd bring up how much money Mr Ogren (apparently) has when the discussion was about how much Dundee United have lost over the past few years then - if you didn't expect him to be putting it into Dundee United? 

22 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Supposedly a very positive buzz  around Dundee's insurance claim. Would make what's happening across the road that much funnier.

We could just pop in a nice wee bid in for old Tefal head to help our chums across the road out - £50k, same as Kamara should do just fine...

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Supposedly a very positive buzz  around Dundee's insurance claim. Would make what's happening across the road that much funnier.

Great news if it comes to fruition. Is it an ongoing claim seeing as fans still are not being allowed back? 

Also; what's Hemmings upto nowadays, reckon he'd come back? :whistle