All things Dundee FC

I'd suggest the need for a tactical genius alongside him would point towards him not being a very good option.

Okay folks, that's the end of the pre-match tactical briefing - now for the angry bald man to come in and shout at you.

In my opinion bomber did quite well in his role and at the very least did give us bit of a bite back and at least made a go of things with his changes although I’d still agree it was right to replace him with Hartley as he is the better manager 

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I think we are all joking.

I think most know I'm not.

The sight of this appearing on the official:

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Dundee | Scott is Dens boss for third time

Would never receive anything but this in the Ludo household:

pizza yes GIF

Is there anyone in the Scottish lower league’s that deserve a shot at a higher level? Maybe the guy from Peterhead he’s been in his job for quite some time which is almost unheard of in that line of work

9 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Is there anyone in the Scottish lower league’s that deserve a shot at a higher level? Maybe the guy from Peterhead he’s been in his job for quite some time which is almost unheard of in that line of work

I can think of one man...

Everything you need to know about League 1 new boys Partick Thistle and Cove  Rangers | Falkirk Herald

As a club, we really do seem to hard a strange obsession with hiring ex players, again as players, or as coaches or managers. Id like this to be stopped, it almost always ends badly, it tarnishes their previous reputation and diminishes their positive memory.

Only a handful of people will have gained positively out of Covid, Jeff Bezos in getting richer, Tories pals getting billions of pounds of bungs, and McPake in getting a run at games with no fans. People would be shouting abuse at him already, and rightly so. The club have went above and beyond for him IMO.

When the sword finally does fall, please for the love of god, no ex Dees or Arabs to replace him.

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I’m going to try not to talk about formations, line ups, tactics etc. Totally pointless. We just need to empty McPake. And when we do let’s not have any Jocky/Smith/Duffy/Weighorst chat. The next manager should be picked on merit not what club he played for.

Why discount jocky aka the best and only manager you've ever had? 

9 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

Please, please appoint Jim McInally.

I'd have Ian Murray or Stewart Petrie from League One, and that's probably it.

Get tae f**k

Although Petrie is the better manager. However, he has a decent full time gig with the bank hence why part time works for him.