All things Dundee FC

Hamilton, Forster, Ashcroft & Sow are the players that need to be fired into the sun. McPake, Mackay and f**k it, Geddes as well should join those aforementioned players.

Picking on McGowan when there's that list of candidates is ridiculous.

1st half was a fucking disgrace,,,hardly touched them...2nd half when we went to 4 at the back we actually looked not too bad....this shitshow is all down to mcpake,,,and tbh the amount of money hearts are spunking at that squad should tonight be a real surprise.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

New GK
Elliott   McGhee   Ashcroft   Marshall
        Robertson   Adam   Byrne
                         Dorrans
             Afolabi             Mullen

Based on his performance tonight and Dunfermline fans comments, I'd be looking for another beside McGhee!

1 minute ago, Exiledjag said:

Hearts 6 Back Stabbers 2.

Bitter I know but what the hell! With any luck (and a big improvement in our team) we will see you next year in the championship!

Is that supposed to be some kind of zing? You've stated the scoreline then called yourself bitter.

Sure told us.

Good opening game. Hearts will be hard to beat this season good players all over the park. Dundee didn't do the basics right. Long season for them if they don't iron those issues out. 

Adam and Dorrans so far off the pace. Didn't pick the runners up. 

Edited by weetoonlad

1 minute ago, weetoonlad said:

Good opening game. Hearts will be hard to beat this season good players all over the park. Dundee didn't do the basics right. Long season for them if they don't iron those issues out. 

What a dreadful take.

1 minute ago, weetoonlad said:

Working hard on your grammar tonight. Go away you pathetic clown.

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hamilton, Forster, Ashcroft & Sow are the players that need to be fired into the sun. McPake, Mackay and f**k it, Geddes as well should join those aforementioned players.

Picking on McGowan when there's that list of candidates is ridiculous.

Add Marshall and McDaid also to the player list imho and let's agree at least on one thing, John Nelm's does not make the next forthcoming managerial appointment.

Losing a half dozen to a Robbie Neilson team again, what an extremely harsh public humiliation, there really is no coming back this time.

PS, I seem to have attracted a soft-lad DAB troll for some reason, will have to request Stumigoo upgrade the chaps medication if at all possible.

Regards

1 minute ago, This Charming Man said:

Add Marshall and McDaid also to the player list imho and let's agree at least on one thing, John Nelm's does not make the next forthcoming managerial appointment.

Losing a half dozen to a Robbie Neilson team again, what an extremely harsh public humiliation, there really is no coming back this time.

PS, I seem to have attracted a soft-lad DAB troll for some reason, will have to request Stumigoo upgrade the chaps medication if at all possible.

Regards

I like Marshall tbf, but can't disagree with anything you say here! Have a greenie to make up for my lash out earlier.