All things Dundee FC

Anyone know if it’s possible to download all the fixtures to your phones calendar again this season?

If it’s an iPhone it may already be there - I got a notification telling me to leave for the Brora game which was unexpected! Not sure how they’ve done that but then for a 20-something I’m not the most tech savvy.

Aye I'm sure that's what happened last season, but I've had a new phone since then. Think it was just a link on twitter I followed before. Maybe Tommy can help me (I forget his name on here)

Edit: Found this link over on TDB from last year which has done the job - https://tinyurl.com/oya249c

Edited by RawB93

The 1893 Foundation announcing that we have 560 people pledging money. (Was it not in the 800s? Scary drop off if so)

They scarf selections are out of these options:

Screenshot_20201012-210719_Chrome.jpg

ETA:

Think I've made that 800 figure up in my head. Can't find any official source of it. 

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The 1893 Foundation announcing that we have 560 people pledging money. (Was it not in the 800s? Scary drop off if so)

Don't know where you're getting that figure from, pretty certain it has been in the 500s for some time now.

They scarf selections are out of these options:

Screenshot_20201012-210719_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0ef0219088a4d7f5b3074e49ccb60a76.jpg
ETA:
Think I've made that 800 figure up in my head. Can't find any official source of it. 

Probs the last 1 for me.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Don't know where you're getting that figure from, pretty certain it has been in the 500s for some time now.

Aye, completely made that up. Bizarre.

Great to see these young lads signing contract extensions and going out on loan to help their development, exactly what Strachan has said he’d like to see happen when he’s been on talksport and Sportsound. Investing in the future is hopefully a sound investment,

I wonder if we’re letting these young lads sign on loan for free with so many getting  getting snapped up doing both us and the other sides a favour. Doubt they’ll be on much money at Dens  

Nice one Dele my man.
Worth mentioning fact regarding Belgium, the current No.1 international rated footballing nation.
The largest ever attendance for any match in Belgium was recorded at the Heysel Stadium 6th March 1963.
Anderlecht 1 Dundee 4, European Cup Quarter Final 1st leg, attendance 60,000.
How humble are we?
Regards

@hibeejibee

6 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

_41601334_potnoodle_203.jpg

Rubbish, seemingly.

Dundonian fantasy.

Perhaps there because it's the biggest which has actually been counted? Wikipedia takes you to a 1958 European Cup final with AC Milan V Real Madrid of 67k. If you google that you can find different nos to exact thousands.

Noticed a few times on wikipedia some stadiums have odd games listed a their record attendances.

2 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Perhaps there because it's the biggest which has actually been counted? Wikipedia takes you to a 1958 European Cup final with AC Milan V Real Madrid of 67k. If you google that you can find different nos to exact thousands.

Noticed a few times on wikipedia some stadiums have odd games listed a their record attendances.

Going by Soccerbooks series of 'official' European results publications. It gives 64,000 v 67,000.

45 minutes ago, harry94 said:

38 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Going by Soccerbooks series of 'official' European results publications. It gives 64,000 v 67,000.

So, highest attendance for a match in Belgium with a Belgian team playing then.... :thumsup2