All things Dundee FC

13 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Clearly never clicked the link. He's 1.90m.

1.78m is the striker Jack Hamilton that plays for Livi.

Are you trying to say our keeper is 5ft 8? Ffs. 😂

The Jack Hamilton that plays for Livi (and is currently on loan to East Fife, was at us last year) is at least 6ft tall. He's a target man striker. He's certainly not 5'8"

13 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hamilton beside the 5ft 11 Jordan Marshall today.

image.png.59ad3ea2910a26cec8a851fcc54f28a0.png

5'11" Jordan Marshall! 😂

Wearing platform shoes or stilts maybe. I'm 6ft tall and I know Marsh very well. He's 2 or 3 inches shorter than me.

22 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

The Jack Hamilton that plays for Livi (and is currently on loan to East Fife, was at us last year) is at least 6ft tall. He's a target man striker. He's certainly not 5'8"

5'11" Jordan Marshall! 😂

Wearing platform shoes or stilts maybe. I'm 6ft tall and I know Marsh very well. He's 2 or 3 inches shorter than me.

Laughing at a claim he’s 5ft11 then suggesting he could be 5ft10. 😂 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Yup. Like wee Griff when he puts them in the corners from 30 yards out against us, certain things go beyond the here and now. 

What if it was an Albert Kidd and the 3 kept us down?

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol:

Nice one Dele my man.

Worth mentioning fact regarding Belgium, the current No.1 international rated footballing nation.

The largest ever attendance for any match in Belgium was recorded at the Heysel Stadium 6th March 1963.

Anderlecht 1 Dundee 4, European Cup Quarter Final 1st leg, attendance 60,000.

How humble are we?

Regards

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Seny Dieng has broken through into the QPR first team and played the last 2 games for them ahead of Joe Lumley and Liam Kelly and has been given a new 4 year deal. Not too shabby.

Lad clearly had bags of potential when he came here on loan, shame he had to play behind the worst back four in the Western hemisphere.

Seny Dieng has broken through into the QPR first team and played the last 2 games for them ahead of Joe Lumley and Liam Kelly and has been given a new 4 year deal. Not too shabby.
Watched some of the champ highlights recently and thought I was hearing things.

Fair play to the lad.

All the best to Sam, been out for a season and still went to a team two levels higher than his last loan. Some going.

Does that mean we're bringing in some more CB cover? Probably not, but here's hoping. Have space for a GK and CB now I believe.