All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I watched the Osman Sow goals video from his time at Hearts in the attempt to convince myself it won't be as bad as I fear if we sign him, and I can't help but think that 2014-15 Osman Sow is exactly the type of player we need: a big bully who the more squirrelly Mullen and Jakubiak can play off of, and can undo defenses with strength and precision.

Problem being, we're stuck with 2020 Osman Sow rn, and unless he has a stormer against Cove tomorrow I don't think I can pretend to myself he can become that player again and therefore want him to sign. Here's hoping though, I suppose...

Every club in Scotland would take the Sow of 2014/15 only problem is it’s only they 2 years he’s really performed. 

Here’s my prediction Ross. He’ll impress on trial scoring in a bounce game looking like the exact type of striker we’re looking for to suit the strengths of others. He’ll get a deal to the end of the season, be injured by the 2nd week of November and not be seen on the park again until January. 

The only deal he could possibly get is pay as you play 

Edited by Yenitit

18 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Did you have words with Fraser McDonald and Dave Forbes when you were there?

I did not, although if it makes you feel better paolo nutini wandered in to the pub with a guitar and his mrs and spent the night getting pished and singing away

Jakubiak confirmed oot for at least a month, probably a couple of months. Fan-dabby-dosey 😔

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-alex-jakubiak-injury/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Jakubiak confirmed oot for at least a month, probably a couple of months. Fan-dabby-dosey 😔

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-alex-jakubiak-injury/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Sow is almost definitely signed if this is true

Edited by D TOTAL

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

This Nicholas Hamilton boy is going to be the new Nacho Novo. 

Bookmark these words. 

Okay 😁

Only ever played in the Jamacian league, where he scored a mighty 5 goals last season.

Signed by a Canadian side as part of an "International draft", where all clubs in that league get offered U23 players from around the globe, and is leaving them 7 months later without even being registered. 

Still be better than Sow tbf.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Okay 😁

Only ever played in the Jamacian league, where he scored a mighty 5 goals last season.

Signed by a Canadian side as part of an "International draft", where all clubs in that league get offered U23 players from around the globe, and is leaving them 7 months later without even being registered. 

Still be better than Sow tbf.

Thank you for telling us literally everything we already knew about him.