All things Dundee FC

One of the greatest Dee keepers ever..........

T.Allan+1972.jpg"Pull over" shouted the traffic police.
"£10 fae Markies" Thomson Allan replied.

This picture of Dundee's ace keeper was taken in 1972. The motor in a safe pair of hands.

On 30/05/2019 at 20:15, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well my day is ruined.

I'm as aware as anyone of the issues of having McPake as gaffer are, but I don't get any enjoyment about just saying we're shite all the time, hence why I'm always up for suggesting ideas to improve the situation. I hate posts that don't have anything meaningful to say.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

21 minutes ago, Wighton said:

I think we might still see Hazard coming in on loan. Celtic will want him to get games and know he'll get that with us. 

Personally I'd loan Hamilton out and have Ferrie and Sharp as back ups to Hazard. 

Yep, preferably back to Tynecastle this season if at all possible, lol.

1176915940_download(12).jpg.0f0a8c1ac704b771d6d98bfbed0542d1.jpg   

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

FFS there’s a whole host of players going to become available before the window closes to free up cash and balance the books yet you want to jump in and sign sign someone released from St Mirren. Your suggestions are brutal. 

Ah, like McGhee that was released from Falkirk or Ashcroft that was released from Dunfermline. The fact that he was released by a top flight team is not a reason worth writing him off over. 

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ah, like McGhee that was released from Falkirk or Ashcroft that was released from Dunfermline. The fact that he was released by a top flight team is not a reason worth writing him off over. 

Sorry, wasn’t aware McGhee was released from Falkirk. My apologies...... 

Edited by Yenitit

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1556014/charlie-adam-dundee-fc-transfer-news/

Good article on recounting what he said. Said it'll take time working everything out, but it's something he wants and is clearly interested in.

Also praised McPake for having the balls to actually ask. You better believe he'd be a McPake signing 😎

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

He has been looking at houses in Monifieth.

Too much geriatric DAB scum there*. Better off in Carnoustie.

Thank you.

*eta, with Mickey Mouse 3 foot swimming pools.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Its our defence and goalie eh want sorted.

Bar Mcghee and maybe Marshall the rest are shite. Ashcroft time will tell but Forester needs replaced.

Forster was solid when Berra was telling him what to do. He can easily be the dominant beast of a CH one needs for this level if someone is able to marshal him about.