All things Dundee FC

I'd expect a few potential pre-agreed loan deals tomorrow will be a possibility since that's us returning to training. 

Think that's what has happened with other clubs that have returned to training already. Fingers crossed anyway.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we held off until the Betfred cup starts before bringing any loans in, that’s another month saved on wages. 

I’m hoping for another goalkeeper, centre forward and winger in before the season starts and in that order. Praying for the 1st tbh!

10 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I’m hoping for another goalkeeper, centre forward and winger in before the season starts and in that order. 

Imagine how gutted you'll be when the first two signings are Charlie Adam and Andy Halliday. :lol:

Nah, only joking. Charlie's not signing. 

Easy. Remember, he's a labourer and will knock you out with one punch.

Random did say that a couple of years ago. After another couple of years carrying bricks he must be ripped.

Without doubt the saddest guy on P and B.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Random did say that a couple of years ago. After another couple of years carrying bricks he must be ripped.

Without doubt the saddest guy on P and B.

I've literally never said that once. Yet you, consistently, drop it into multiple threads all over the forum when I've never even posted. 

Theres an irony about you constantly, unprompted, posting about me that you consistently miss.

I've literally never said that once. Yet you, consistently, drop it into multiple threads all over the forum when I've never even posted. 
Theres an irony about you constantly, unprompted, posting about me that you consistently miss.
No one cares. Literally no one.