All things Dundee FC

22 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

which doesnt happen despite some of our fans constantly wittering nonsense aboit it.

f**k my life. The Dunfermline dab, boredomguy and this walloper all on our thread over the last dozen posts, pieandbovril at it’s lowest. Time to head out for the day. 

I've just read the St Johnstone topic to find out wtf chewing and random were arguing about. 

Fucking brilliant, the boys spending near £300 a year on analysis programs to upload photos of shots off target and then emailing the club about players they should be signing. 

Monorail coming to Perth in a couple years, IMO. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Oh God Reaction GIF

*shrugs*

Its an interest. Some folk spend more than that getting rat arsed, some on food, some on clothes. Your continual over reaction to me having a hobby is just plain weird.

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

£20 a month, m8.

Its replaced the money I spent on pints before matches.

I think its class tbh.

People spend money on drink / drugs and if you feel 20 a month for something you enjoy doing then eh good for you .

I do like how it's changed the subject now irrelevant to this thread.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's an interest. Some folk spend more than that getting rat arsed, some on food, some on clothes. Your continual over reaction to me having a hobby is just plain weird.

Not really an over reaction, it gets you biting everytime. 

Sorry to read every single account you've emailed at your club is rubbering your emails about who they should sign. Thoughts are with you at this difficult time. x

28 minutes ago, Ylf said:

seen charlie adam in the birkie last night. ** this is most definitely lies

Eh love the birkie.

Thursday casual eh am.

Steak Peh is teckle.  Usually breaded mushrooms for a starter. No pudding.

Can of Irn bru to wash it all done.

Eh Promote the Birkie Inn 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not gonna lie. I don't mind Random. I'm also into some of the inane boring shit he is. But holy f**k, that's about 30 steps too far. Tragic.

You can get it for free, if you want that information on Dundee, fwiw.

I just wanted the paid version as it lets you watch youth games, and previous youth games, so I could try and help Saints fans understand who's coming through the youths.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You can get it for free, if you want that information on Dundee, fwiw.

I just wanted the paid version as it lets you watch youth games, and previous youth games, so I could try and help Saints fans understand who's coming through the youths.

I think the real tragic part is that you email St Johnstone with transfer targets you have identified. Please talk me through that one.

2 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

I think the real tragic part is that you email St Johnstone with transfer targets you have identified. Please talk me through that one.

What does this have to do with Dundee?

Can you take this shite elsewhere, like most if I want to read about st.johnstone stuff id go on there thread.

Any more rumours regarding players coming in or Adam be the final one if it happens ? 

20 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

I done that once, after being encouraged to do so as the club apparently appreciate it.

I'm not phoning them up every hour with a list of players I've found on FM.