All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

From our Perth friend's favourite and most trusted reporter...

image.png.1a4fb203af76d6160faf5e94f1da5f37.png

I mean, I dont understand why none of you have ever goaded me into claiming you'll never win the Scottish Cup, as you'll clearly, somehow, be awarded it within hours. 

Dorrans and Adam could easily play in the Championship together.

Since Dundee don't have loads of strikers you could play a midfield 5 with Adam and Dorrans in the middle and someone else who could flit between a role behind and ahead of them, with two wide guys.

Have always liked Adam as player. As much of a cliche as it is, he's the kind of 'maverick' player. The spell he had at Blackpool was brilliant and he was great in the first season at Liverpool. Always annoyed me he got bombed out of the Scotland squad for one mistake, and it still irritates me that folk always bring up that one mistake and make out it was indicative and that he should he never have played for Scotland again, as if other players don't make mistakes. 

Edited by DA Baracus

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, I dont understand why none of you have ever goaded me into claiming you'll never win the Scottish Cup, as you'll clearly, somehow, be awarded it within hours. 

The bigger question has to be why you continually come back and spout shite. 

Usually folk learn from their mistakes. 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

:lol:

Just nobody else's! 

Jim Duffy paid boys wages when he was manager. 

:lol:

I meant when he returned the final time and the Marrs had nothing to do with the running of the club but touché!

24 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The bigger question has to be why you continually come back and spout shite. 

Usually folk learn from their mistakes. 

Because he is a fucking weirdo who posts stats and diagrams of formations all day long. When he is not doing that he is emailing his club with transfer targets he has identified. If he isn't still a virgin living with his mum I would be gob smacked.

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Called out on bullshit....

Changes the subject to different bullshit.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Always annoyed me he got bombed out of the Scotland squad for one mistake, and it still irritates me that folk always bring up that one mistake and make out it was indicative and that he should he never have played for Scotland again, as if other players don't make mistakes. 

He fell out of the Scotland squad for consistently poor performances rather than any one off mistake which he was singled out for. Assuming you're referring to Wales away it's not like that was his last game either, he continued to be selected with his final cap being over two years later. It's total nonsense to say he was bombed out for one mistake, he fell away from the squad over time because he wasn't good enough and better players took his place.

None of this has anything to do with how he'll perform in the Championship obviously, but your account of his Scotland career is revisionism.

9 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Because he is a fucking weirdo who posts stats and diagrams of formations all day long. When he is not doing that he is emailing his club with transfer targets he has identified. If he isn't still a virgin living with his mum I would be gob smacked.

M8, you've got two different accounts on here. I'm just waiting on you using both to speak to each other.

@Dan Danger

32 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

You keep on using this joke - I don't get it? Also you have about 5 accounts on here - and at least one the dark blues forum you fruitcake!

Its not a joke, and I'm not on your forum.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its not a joke

Neither is this strangely...

10 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

he is emailing his club with transfer targets he has identified.

I hope you are informing them of their wage demands too!

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its not a joke, and I'm not on your forum.

You admitted in the past you are. If we are debating who is the biggest sad case on this forum you win hands down - even your own fans say so. Just you continue to stink out this thread though. As you do with all threads. All day long. Go out and get your hole ffs

12 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

You admitted in the past you are. If we are debating who is the biggest sad case on this forum you win hands down - even your own fans say so. Just you continue to stink out this thread though. As you do with all threads. All day long. Go out and get your hole ffs

Easy. Remember, he's a labourer and will knock you out with one punch.

18 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

I've admitted to threading your forum, I've never once signed up to it. Only time I've done something like that was to Rangers when they died.

14 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently the rumour spreading around is that someone outside the club is offering to cover his wages, sort of like Dobbie at QotS I think. Which would be good... if it was true.

which doesnt happen despite some of our fans constantly wittering nonsense aboit it.