All things Dundee FC

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not really. I'll bookmark this post for this time next season when you're mewling about your immobile, ageing midfield being unable to support your headless, goal less, attack.

I think you'll find our new tactic will be getting the ball to Charlie so that he can pelt them from the halfway line.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Worth mentioning St Johnstone put all their eggs in one Craig Conway sized egg basket. A player considerably older than Oor Charles. 

Funny Face Reaction GIF

Not to mention they're being linked with 38-year old Morten Gamst Pedersen...

32 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Scott Burns usually has his stuff together. One-year deal would of course make plenty of sense. Just hoping that benefactor rumour is in fact true.

Sounds bull to be honest. Probably to counter the negative press regarding jobs. 

Even if it was true and payed by someone else, it will be the club paying someone else to pay him. 

Edit - roughly what is/was he on? Best guess and all that.

Edited by Crawford

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Sounds bull to be honest. Probably to counter the negative press regarding jobs. 

Even if it was true and payed by someone else, it will be the club paying someone else to pay him. 

Somebody said that it's actually Kilmac, and that they're willing to subsidise at least part of the deal. Still just a rumour though, of course.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Somebody said that it's actually Kilmac, and that they're willing to subsidise at least part of the deal.

Ooooooo. That's interesting.

Just now, Yenitit said:

🤔

As in the club paying his wages through a shell. Or Kilmac as an example.

13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not to mention they're being linked with 38-year old Morten Gamst Pedersen...

I cant believe you actually believed that.

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

What? 

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Somebody said that it's actually Kilmac, and that they're willing to subsidise at least part of the deal. Still just a rumour though, of course.

If true, they're fucking piling money in. They must be hoping for a favour back in a year or so.. 🤫

5 minutes ago, Crawford said:

As in the club paying his wages through a shell. Or Kilmac as an example.

As in the boy who owns Kilmac paying Charlie Adam. Like the guy who pays Stephen Dobbie's wage at Queen of the South. 

If Adam does sign, I hope its the club paying him. 

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well you have been linked with them, no word of a lie there. Has it already been debunked?

It was "debunked" about an hour after it started. Journalist got plenty of retweets out it though...

8 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

If true, they're fucking piling money in. They must be hoping for a favour back in a year or so.. 

As in the boy who owns Kilmac paying Charlie Adam. Like the guy who pays Stephen Dobbie's wage at Queen of the South. 

If Adam does sign, I hope its the club paying him. 

For PR, it would look bad for Dundee to pay his wages directly. Kilmac are obviously tied to the club in numerous ways so using them wouldn't be out of the question was what I was getting at.

Genuinely didn't know about the dobbie situation until tonight.