All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, Girth said:

Anyone got this season (or last season’s) top? What’s the sizing like? I’m a Large. Do I go L or XL?

I'm usually a large and to be honest, I look hench as f**k in last seasons (L) away top.

But that does have a different collar so may have something to do with it. Home one has a mad V-neck.

Edited by RawB93

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

I'm usually a large and to be honest, I look hench as f**k in last seasons (L) away top.

But that does have a different collar so may have something to do with it. Home one has a mad V-neck.

I'm usually a 2xl but I'm a 4xl in macron gear thanks to my massive tits.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

IMG_7074.jpgIMG_7075.jpgIMG_7076.jpgIMG_7077.jpgIMG_7078.jpg

They are actually shitey photocopies on shitey paper, stuck inside a DIY coaster case. Anyway that’s the wife’s Xmas sorted.

Spud, just saw your posting tonight. So sorry for highlighting this ebay advert earlier this week, if as you say when purchased they're piss poor quality.

If DFC DIRECT require some originals, I was gifted them by my uncle when I was a nipper, revered ever since!

Apologies again my man.

Edited by This Charming Man

Spud, just saw your posting tonight. So sorry for highlighting this ebay advert earlier this week, if as you say when purchased they're piss poor quality.
If DFC DIRECT require some originals, I was gifted them by my uncle when I was a nipper, revered ever since!
Apologies again my man.

No probs. Although they’re poorish quality they are still brilliant!

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Goodwin doing well at St Mirren, 1 nil up again, think we missed a chance there by not giving him the gig.

eta same old Dundee.

1-1 at home to Ross County and our fans would be booing his team off the park!

We really missed the boat with Jack Ross. Reckon we'd have got our man if we kept pursuing rather than accepting our first choice's U-turn. It seems like Nelms is able to identify a cracking second choice. Let's hope once McPake moves on to better things after winning us the Champions League that whoever our batshit insane first choice is, turns us down and we get the second choice.

Goodwin doing well at St Mirren, 1 nil up again, think we missed a chance there by not giving him the gig.
eta same old Dundee.

Think he was always leaning towards St Mirren. Much more articulate and passionate than Jazzer and not as thick as mince either.
We should cut our losses and get the fat grass in.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

We should cut our losses and get the fat grass in.

Think he's had enough of it, and who can blame him, pitiful crowds* with people like Boredom and Radford, staring down from the lego-land stands., Surprised he lasted so long.

Thank you.

*eta this is irrelevant now.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

We really missed the boat with Jack Ross. Reckon we'd have got our man if we kept pursuing rather than accepting our first choice's U-turn. It seems like Nelms is able to identify a cracking second choice. Let's hope once McPake moves on to better things after winning us the Champions League that whoever our batshit insane first choice is, turns us down and we get the second choice.
We should have had the Polish Mourinho as our second pick.

1 hour ago, harry94 said:
6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We should have had the Polish Mourinho as our second pick.

Who’s that?