All things Dundee FC

7 hours ago, Fifespud said:

For a few away games on the trot I was sitting next to his mother, stepfather and bird. His bird was pretty tidy and I’d probably ride his mother too. Not so much the stepdad though.

When you find out how much his stepdad is worth you would have they Wranglers at your ankles in a heartbeat. 

3 hours ago, TapothehullDee said:

Hearts fans on their forum boasting they won't take away fans to punish Championship clubs, 4000 away fans at that. When do Hearts ever take 4000 away fans to games apart from Hibs. Deluded buffoons.

They really are the maroon sevco.

How will we all survive without the maroon pound? 🤭

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Inverness apparently beat us to signing Robbie Deas.

At least its good to know that McPake is looking in the right places - even if he never signed. I said it on the transfer topic but it's a very good signing for Caley. 

21 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Wonder if Jazza got a laugh out of this today. I miss BT Sport... Sky Sports are pure shite.

I know what you mean Ross, we moved from Virgin back to Sky last year and lost BTSport, although we were assured it would be available at discount by October last year!

Immaculate dusting on the the TV units if I may be so bold, good man sir.

Best regards  

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

BetFred Cup North Section

Group B

Hibernian Dundee Forfar Athletic Brora Rangers Cove Rangers

Cove and Brora both away please. 

I’m not confident that the fixtures as easy as it looks but minimum 2nd surly?

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

BetFred Cup North Section

Group B

Hibernian Dundee Forfar Athletic Brora Rangers Cove Rangers

Cove and Brora both away please. 

Sorry, I fail to recognise the legitimacy of any League Cup Group Stage draw that doesn't put us in the same group as Peterhead....

Was thinking about the Foundation  today and seem to remember that we did have for a season or two a player whose wages were paid for by some kind of fans/supporters clubs contributions. I'm fairly sure Gavin Swankie was one of them.

Can anyone remember who exactly was paying and why it stopped? Is the Foundation donation money earmarked for anything in particular?

Apparently Conor Hazard is being targeted by Accrington Stanley, possibly for a permanent deal, with "Others sniffing too."

Decent little (tiny) club Accy. However, if we’re sniffing too, we can surely offer more money than they can!?