All things Dundee FC

:lol:
Jeezy peeps. If the club now go and sign Simon Murray I'll be cancelling the foundation payments and ridding my mind of getting a season ticket. 

this will happen talk about a rollercoaster supporting dundee.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

He will most likely have a club in England lined up. There was rumours that was why he was stalling on the wage cut - he's paying for two houses. 

Tbf probably having a good time on holiday thinking f**k going back to Dundee. 

He will find a team in league 1/ 2 or conference in England .

We have until October to build the team so plenty time to find players.

It's not been confirmed yet, but to phone the club up whilst on holiday in Ibiza to cancel your contract apparently 48 hours after accepting the terms (So this has been in the pipeline a while?) is the top notch kind of shithousery you love to see when it happens elsewhere.

At the risk of getting pelters, I wouldn't mind Murray. I'd expect him to get 10-15 goals a season at this level surely.

Griffiths on loan would be utterly hilarious due to epic levels of *** and diet-*** triggering which would result. Not going to happen though. 

With Mullen, possibly Murray, we'll need another striker or two. A creative mid and a GOALKEEPER WHO ISN'T SHITE are also fairly high priorities. 

Disappointing that folk have been purchasing Season Tickets thinking Kane Hemmings was part of the master-plan when according to one report he did a u-turn and requested his release only 48 hours after accepting the reduced terms. Kept that one quiet internally to say the least.

Regards 

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes off to Toulouse apparently. 

Aye, I was only taking the piss with him. I doubt we'd get anywhere near what Celtic would be looking for wage wise. 

That Deewee guy who drops names left right and centre is saying we have a highly regarded young striker signing today. Beat off other teams for his signature (but he can't name him). 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Aye, I was only taking the piss with him. I doubt we'd get anywhere near what Celtic would be looking for wage wise. 

That Deewee guy who drops names left right and centre is saying we have a highly regarded young striker signing today. Beat off other teams for his signature (but he can't name him). 

I'm choosing to believe his nonsense for once just to get me through the day. (And tbf, he isn't as inaccurate/blatantly talking shite with on the day news)

5 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

At least if it is bollocks he's given it a short shelf life. Hopefully though it isn't.