All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

love the reaction of both non-Moussa Dundee players. 

Both turn around in utter disgust simultaneously. 

He did score TWICE from open play, in the SAME game, against St Jonhstone.

Utter minter...:death

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I feel it's a stick-on for Dave Mackay to fill that role.

Would you be happy with that in exchange for nicholl or would you prefer experience next to mcpake?

Just now, D TOTAL said:

Would you be happy with that in exchange for nicholl or would you prefer experience next to mcpake?

Obviously don't know for sure, but it certainly felt like Mackay was his right hand man in all but name last season anyway.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Obviously don't know for sure, but it certainly felt like Mackay was his right hand man in all but name last season anyway.

Considering last season is that a good thing , I’m not sure what nicholl did or if he left cause he refused a pay cut but he didn’t really fit in my opinion?

Yup, considering how long we floundered around last season with formations that weren't working and players that weren't suited to them, I'm not sure exactly what purpose Jimmy Nichol was serving at Dens besides putting cones out in training. If it was the experienced, timeous, and quiet helpful suggestion in the ear, then McPake clearly wasn't taking any bloody notice of it. I'd been saying since the first month of the season we had to go back to playing 3CB's, so god knows why it took a professional coaching staff until the end of January to figure that out.

22 hours ago, GAD said:

but should get 10-15 a season for a top end Championship team.

I’ve seen this on Twitter and now on here. Where does this judgement come from? Mullen is not a prolific goal scorer. He’s never scored 15 goals in a league campaign in his career and his highest ever return was when playing for Livingston in League 1.. if he was a top end Championship goal scorer we’d have kept him for cover.

I’m so out of the loop...is Hemmings leaving a bad thing?
Was happy when he rejoined last August for obvious reasons, but he clearly lost his pace since he left last time. No creativity in the team meant he didn't score as much too, since he had Stewart and Harkins to help him out last time too.

Just means we need another two strikers now and more quick creative players to add to the 5 slow central midfielders we have now.

Honestly I'd say we need another 5/6 players to having a decent squad, along with some young lads from the academy who are good enough to be in the first team.