All things Dundee FC

Got an email off the club this morning about the Foundation. Now has 483 members with £7000 going into the club each month also now with 4 season tickets up for grabs in the next monthly draw after such a good uptake. A member callled Steve Smith won the 1st monthly draw which was also a season ticket 👍 our club and good communication 😮👏

Edited by Yenitit

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Got an email off the club this morning about the Foundation. Now has 483 members with £7000 going into the club each month also now with 4 season tickets up for grabs in the next monthly draw after such a good uptake. A member callled Steve Smith won the 1st monthly draw which was also a season ticket 👍 our club and good communication 😮👏

Thats a pretty damn good start, might be enough to get a 7 and 9 in the door.

I hope there's a surprise signing. At this point, I'm past caring if they turn out to be shit, I just want a wee something to keep me going for another 2 month other than the 2 that most are expecting to be signed.

3 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Aye, the jammy b*****d let us know on our group chat!

I hope there's a surprise signing. At this point, I'm past caring if they turn out to be shit, I just want a wee something to keep me going for another 2 month other than the 2 that most are expecting to be signed.

91166DEE-CBC7-48CF-9107-8372B9367E39-4478-00000275ED516686.jpg

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

f**k off Harry, you fat p***k. 

Just when the fans are uniting behind the club he has to have his say through the media. FFS.

Edited by Ludo*1

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Just when the fans are uniting behind the club he has to have his say through the media. FFS.

Is he still involved in some way with the DSA? 

Haven't seen his red hand of Ulster flag at Dens for quite some time. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Is he still involved in some way with the DSA? 

Haven't seen his red hand of Ulster flag at Dens for quite some time. 

Is he still working with Melville?

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

He would want to avoid Melville at all costs. Last thing I heard, Melville had ripped off the wrong folk in the Middle East and had to go into hiding.

Strange how he seemed to have been on the straight and narrow, made The Times rich list and then he met us and has been a shyster and a con-man ever since.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Strange how he seemed to have been on the straight and narrow, made The Times rich list and then he met us and has been a shyster and a con-man ever since.

Next thing Tim Keyes will be spotted down the Barra's selling counterfeit DVD's.

He would want to avoid Melville at all costs. Last thing I heard, Melville had ripped off the wrong folk in the Middle East and had to go into hiding.
He had a twitter page on the go a while back and half of the posts was about Corbyn and being 'irresponsible with finance' and the other half was LinkedIn pish.

11 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Last thing I heard, Melville had ripped off the wrong folk in the Middle East and had to go into hiding.

After a quick look it appears he got his missus to head up a load of companies in Dubai and then got her lifted when all the cheques started bouncing. She had to sell all her shoes etc to cover the debts. 

Some boy, C'lum. 

I think he'll do well for Dundee. Hard working and gives 100%. Scores some great goals as well, though not always the most instinctive of finishers, but should get 10-15 a season for a top end Championship team. Was very popular at St Mirren, and we'd have got relegated in 2019 without him.

Edited by GAD