All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

As long as it's Hearts at Home on the final day so the stars can align!

I would guess they will have it tied up long before that but it would be funny.

Can't believe this is a thing, must be a Hibs fan's idea.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/sweatshirt/Albert-Kidd-in-Miracle-World-by-markybhoy/21443702.NUC7A

ssrco,lightweight_sweatshirt,womens,heather_grey_lightweight_raglan_sweatshirt,front,tall_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1u2.jpg

ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa_ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

That's over £4,600 to be pumped into the club every month now thanks to the 1893 Foundation. An incredible effort by all donating and a big success already. Hopefully that number will keep rising.

Happy that the club have set up the foundation.....Hopefully they update us regularly on how the money has been spent!

6 minutes ago, LM_0803 said:
8 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
That's over £4,600 to be pumped into the club every month now thanks to the 1893 Foundation. An incredible effort by all donating and a big success already. Hopefully that number will keep rising.

Happy that the club have set up the foundation.....Hopefully they update us regularly on how the money has been spent!

nintchdbpict000170695388.thumb.jpg.2c7cc860f19cbba5b88b747e50fdf0a3.jpg

1 hour ago, Ylf said:

seen on twitter ( i know). greg stewart linked with the dabs. surely no

Rumours of a loan. Rumours of Stewart + cash for Shankland who, again rumoured, was seen at Murray Park today.