All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Because John Nelms, single handedly jumped into bed with Peter Lawell, wrestled the title out of Rangers' hands and is planning on parading it at Celtic Park. This is of course, at the same time he relegated Hearts and tried to kill their club.

I hadn't realised the detail, thanks. Nelms does sound like a right bad b*****d.

19 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I wasn't complaining about the forum ,

"This site doesnt represent the true fans."

I was complaining about dundee fans with that view. To which you quoted me and said my opinion was nonsense. I didn't say it directed to anyone on here,

I was referring to the attitude of the likes of you. "

but you came charging like a bull in a china shop. Maybe you should have a word with yourself.

I can't see what's hard to understand about you labelling anyone being negative as a boo-boy being embarrassing. That's what you done. Then rattled on about supporting the team, which I turn up and have done for many a year. Positivity doesn't correlate to the level of supporter you are.

"One example of happy clappers 'being proper supporters'."

I never quote you or anyone for that matter much, however you and many others jumped on my comments ending in you telling me to f**k off from the forum. Make from that what you will.

You're allowed the opinion that Brown is a whalloper and could never be supported however I'm not allowed that opinion on others who you dont agree with. I'm finding it pretty hard to support McPake; a bang average centre back who has the managers job because he got a terrible injury.

Furthermore your impressionis wrong it's as simple as that. McPake wasn't aiming for the play offs, the board weren't, the players weren't. Simply some people on this forum thought that. Budgets decide where we should finish and not you. For this league, we spent massive and done nothing.

You having low standards for Dundee FC isn't being more of a realist, it's simply being able to accept the pish and pass it off as okay.

Thank you.

I have highlighted your previous quotes to point out your hypocrisy and contradictory bollocks you are continuing to produce.

Your comments about McPake, so why not back him? Just because he was an average centre half?

Yeah budgets should decide where we finish, we were in with a good shout for 2nd, I can't see your point.

I don't accept pish, but I do accept where we currently are as a club.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

So, how many players are currently suspended w/o pay are we guessing? I'm going for a big fat zero.

Jack Hamilton.

Hopefully.

Even if he has agreed to a pay cut.

So, how many players are currently suspended w/o pay are we guessing? I'm going for a big fat zero.
Are they legally allowed to do this?

As far as I am aware they can only be asked to take a pay cut, they cannot be forced to take a pay cut.

If they attempt to suspend without pay then it is the club who will be in breach of contract not the players.

Not comfortable at all with this kind of threat.

Way I read the whole thing is that someone high up has been incredibly naive and assumed the insurance pay out would be a NAP, while also possibly thinking you'd be back in August.

That combined made them "top up" the furlough payments.

You've now neither got the insurance pay out, nor football for another two months, and its simply a case of backs against the wall needing to save money somewhere time.

I suspect you (and Hearts) aren't the only clubs who've gone down the route, nor will you be the last, its just a case of the press getting a hold of it.

This season as a whole is going to be a complete slog financially for every single team, even if fans can make it to every game.

EDIT: I'm a Saints fan, so I'm duty bound to say "tick tock"

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'm no sure the Celtic fans would accept playing in blue, at Dens Park

I'm sure someone could knock up a dark blue and tangerine hooped shirt which the new club will wear.

Dundee + Dundee Utd = Dundee Dynamo

10 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I know, you have been trying for years to get yer hole from a Dee.

Been there, did that. Bitch stole my mates sweatshirt as well, dirty hoor. My eldest twos mother is an Arab, should've seen the warning signs tbh. I don't have a good track record with Dundonians.

10 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Deadline was midnight last night with players advised by the club to get legal advice. Clubb quoting clause 12 (dont know the detail of that).

42 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

What on earth did Lawwell promise Nelms to change his vote?

He offered a string of big name glamour friendlies.

He forgot to mention they would be played behind closed doors.