All things Dundee FC

26 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It would be fucking hilarious if Hearts did overturn this however if Nelms hadn’t bent over we might not have got to this stage.

I don't see how he bent over, he just took time to think things over.

I don't agree with Nelms a lot, but he got this one right.

44 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No he didnt. He lied to others and then used the situation to try and twist the situation to suit himself. Let's not use the blue-tinted blinkers here.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

This 

7 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

No he didnt. He lied to others and then used the situation to try and twist the situation to suit himself. Let's not use the blue-tinted blinkers here.

Thank you.

Says who? Gardiner? 

Aren't all Director's trying to get the most out of any situation to benefit their own club?

15 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

@johnnydun been telling you this for ages even with my maroon tinted blinkers 👍

send the P&B cult over to red dot 🔴 me

41 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

NDD is well known for being a waffle of shite, just like you.

Most of what I say actually turns out to be correct or is spot on about the players and management. We're now in the championship cause of absolute shite like Cammy Kerr and managers like Neil McCann. I've called it all. Whether its negative or not doesnt matter. I want the best for this club and its run like a circus.

John Nelms is failing time and time again and his latest decision was the cherry on top. It was an absolute disgrace what he done, and it's not went as he'd planned after his shambolic vote change anyway. People like you can bury your head in the sand and call yourself the proper supporters all you want.

'Go and support someone else's. 'Doom and gloom brigade'. How about calling us the fans with a bit of realism and seeing why we're continuing our years of absolute dog shite and perma failure. 

Still not buying a season ticket this season -i've had enough of Nelms. No doubt I'll end up attending some home games but at the moment I'm planning on away games only. I'm not buying into Nelms shite anymore. I've had enough.

Thank you.

I don’t think Nelms is a bad person.  I just think he is out of his depth.  Managerial appointments, and in particular his reasonings behind them, have been an utter shambles.  

I still can’t get over Nelms  saying that prior to appointing McIntyre he had spoken to “a number of Dundee minded people“ and none of them thought there would be an issue with McIntyre and his management team joining Dundee.  Really?  Does he honestly expect anyone to believe that?  Or is it that even after all this time he doesn’t know the correct people to talk to?

I know a lot of fans point out that Nelms has supported our managers pretty much unquestionably with plenty of cash.  Surely though part of his job should be to question whether players coming in offer good value for money and not just blindly trust the manager.  

We have wasted so much money over the last 5/6 years because of very avoidable poor decisions.  With proper leadership from the top we could easily be beginning our season in August, rather than October.

10 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

People like you can bury your head in the sand and call yourself the proper supporters all you want.

11 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

at the moment I'm planning on away games only. I'm not buying into Nelms shite anymore.

Like I said, waffle of shite.

'How can you call yourself real supprters???'

'f**k supporting the club at home games!'

45 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Like I said, waffle of shite.

'How can you call yourself real supprters???'

'f**k supporting the club at home games!'

I was referring to the attitude of the likes of you. Thinking you're some sort of holy grail of fan because you support any old pish, whether it's on the pitch or in the boardroom. 

It's an embarrassing and childlike view on things, that often happens online. 

When we started the league campaign with Moussa as our only out and out striker and Kerr as our right back I said we'd go down. If I can see it then I'd expect the people at the club to. I was deemed negative. One example of happy clappers 'being proper supporters'. It actually led to our demise - great work.

Having such an interest in the club actually leads me to wanting the best, not whatever we're given. Last season we had a huge budget for our league and couldn't even finish remotely near the top of the league come March. Anyone saying a years consolidation was absolutely acceptable isnt making that statement using the facts and simply going with ratios of promotions of previous teams who have went down.

Next season is a dead rubber with McPake in charge. That's the truth. He'll take us nowhere and was continually found wanting. He was on a good run before the corona virus struck but he had many good runs during the season that ultimately would end and we'd be back to a dreadful run with insipid football.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I was referring to the attitude of the likes of you. Thinking you're some sort of holy grail of fan because you support any old pish, whether it's on the pitch or in the boardroom. 

It's an embarrassing and childlike view on things, that often happens online. 

When we started the league campaign with Moussa as our only out and out striker and Kerr as our right back I said we'd go down. If I can see it then I'd expect the people at the club to. I was deemed negative. One example of happy clappers 'being proper supporters'. It actually led to our demise - great work.

Having such an interest in the club actually leads me to wanting the best, not whatever we're given. Last season we had a huge budget for our league and couldn't even finish remotely near the top of the league come March. Anyone saying a years consolidation was absolutely acceptable isnt making that statement using the facts and simply going with ratios of promotions of previous teams who have went down.

Next season is a dead rubber with McPake in charge. That's the truth. He'll take us nowhere and was continually found wanting. He was on a good run before the corona virus struck but he had many good runs during the season that ultimately would end and we'd be back to a dreadful run with insipid football.

Thank you.

The attitude of the likes of me? What, like encouraging my team from the start instead of condemning them to defeat before a ball is kicked?

Embarrassing and childlike? Yeah because booing every touch is mature and makes you look cool. 

How on earth did being a so called 'happy clapper' lead us to our demise? If anything it was more to do with the toxic atmosphere at Dens when things aren't going so well.

The board might not be perfect but they are the most stable I have seen in nearly 40 years.

I would rather be a 'happy clapper' than a miserable doom merchant like you.